Lol ED is next

When will Any Forums fall?

Attached: MadTranniesBitchingAboutKFandED.png (600x407, 67.12K)

There is absolutely no way they can take down ED. It is a literal treasure trove of internet history, related to Any Forums or not.

lul u r like lil bb

ED is still around?

This place may as well not exist. You did this.

Didn't they try to take down ED before and failed?

Trannies are losing power, and this is proof of it. Their whining is no the example of someone who’s winning. They’re only doing it because they know that more and more people hate them and are turning against them

Any Forums will stay because it is a controlled weapon to further ruin the lives of social outcasts. its blatantly obvious that this site is made to harm us. still going to shitpost here though because my life is already ruined and im making myself at FUCKING HOME BITCHES.

Lmao even fuck Daily Stormer is still up. Nothing's gonna happen. Kiwi Farms will be back up sometime next week mashallah

>Lmao even fuck Daily Stormer is still up. Nothing's gonna happen. Kiwi Farms will be back up sometime next week mashallah
Someone posted this in the last thread

Attached: kf_tomorrow.jpg (1126x343, 127.37K)

Any Forums is really just partially owned by a Japanese autist and some Japanese companies listed under an effectively fake American LLC. Any Forums is used by the feds and can give them posts if needed but it’s nothing more than that for better or worse

Based fren.

Attached: 103060952_260204455070105_3346463242463267269_n.jpg (1080x810, 129.36K)

I thought ED was gone years ago

WOW GOING AFTER ED IN 2022

WHEN WILL THEY DISCOVER ITS ACTUALLY EBAUMS BEHIND EVERYTHING

nah nigga.

keffals destroyed herself

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-28 7.35.32 PM.png (786x599, 230.35K)

Glowies won't allow the containment to fall. If this place falls, tons of angry, forumless dissidents will be allowed to roam the internet at large. Don't shake the hive if you know whats good for you, troons.

>Any Forums is used by the feds and can give them posts if needed but it’s nothing more than that for better or worse
Same as twitter. The executive suite is crawling with legit intelligence operators. It was almost bankrupt not long ago. They have no real business value, the only value is in propaganda and datamining

ED died in all but name when they decided to have two different articles on Trump, one pro- and one anti-. Old ED would've ENCOURAGED the one inevitable edit wars, not that snowflake shit

Any Forums can't fall, the feds run it since 2015,

Imagine being so butthurt that someone made an ED article of you in 2009 that you're still to this day petitioning for it's closure. ED is so deindexed from the wider internet that you have to go way out of your way to even find a working link now.

Like 30 times. It's like TPB at this point.

Josh is shitposting on another site right now, KF won’t be down forever

ED is still up.
They got censored by Google so it's a harder gem to dig.

i dont know why you think that some malicious entity would be above hiding themselves behind foreign companies in order to run such a busy site as this, in order to target what is obviously the most socially unacceptable category of people. if any type of person would be singled out and attacked through a subversive manner by agencies with actual power, it would be us. think nigger. ive fallen victim to it but im wiser now.

Be careful user, telling the truth will damage your social credit score

I know it is, but it's shit now. SHIT.

meanwhile twitter allowed organization of more than 100 days of burning down portland no one bats an eye 3 letter agencies and all tech companies are all literally infiltrated by foreign assets

BASED SHIT POSTER

Bruv, Kiwifarms was founded by someone with Autism. Thus taking it down would be an act of Ableism

The bois got our backs!

That escalated quickly.

one of us one of us one of us

How many times have ED been taken down only for it to come back up in a few days/weeks later? Also Any Forums is a FBI honeypot.

>himself

thanks, fbi

Josh is just using the moment to shill for extra shekels. Pretty clever of him since this is the most buzz KF has had in awhile.

>a website dedicated to stalking, harassing, and ruining people's lives
like Twitter?

Any Forums is too valuable a political barometer, research subject and federal honeypot to take down.

The FBI has been divided since 2018. Been kicking out conservatives starting this years

There aren't enough EDiots around si the wiki is a bit inactive because people think it's dead but EDF is still good.

Any Forums.nsa.gov fall? I wouldn't bet on it.

Yes

>I know it is, but it's shit now. SHIT.

Attached: SHIT.jpg (900x900, 51.5K)

This person needs to suffer a little more, it's clearly not had enough.

Weird. I just showed a friend an article about asturias in ED, likr 2 hours ago and now a thread. I think its very much alive