Null Of Kiwifarms

>I'm Lazy and never saw this coming

Null has himself to blame for this and this type of behavior is why people who don't lean far crazy left are getting fucking owned day after day by the tr00ns. Never relax around this faggots and always play for the endgame.

Attached: null.png (893x635, 96.62K)

Funny thing is it will be replaced by another website because normies and lolcows have that fourever milk

They're only going to make the KF stronger

Whatever, did Chris send a new letter?

Attached: CWC_Joker.jpg (447x696, 53.61K)

>Never relax around this faggots and always play for the endgame.
This must be our general motto. Its why cuckservatives are losers. They play by the rules while kikes and troons and niggers play for keeps.

>stubborn and complacent
>thinking about the problem made me feel bad so i stopped

bump
fugg

Attached: mcpol.jpg (1183x642, 70.56K)

tranny farms is a literal who of websites, it's so shitty an actual tranny got it shut down

Can Any Forums handle the influx of farmers once kiwi is shut down? Will hiroshomoot cave and finally give us /incel/- internet celebrity board?

>Croatia
>Expert
kek

Ahem, attention all shills and troons.

NO

DATA

LOSS

Hackers on steroids did it again.

Attached: Screenshot_20220829-002059_Chrome.jpg (720x1133, 353.15K)

>mu kiwi trannies will come to Any Forums!
kek seethe retard. The acutal pipeline is Any Forums to kf and nothing you retards say will change that. KF will be back online in like a week.

If Null was prepared in the first place, he wouldn't have had these problems, top kek.

No u

Don't give a fuck about KF but I cannot stand that pedophile Keffals and we'd literally never hear the end of it if his insane crusade actually managed to get KF shut. He'd wear that as a badge of honor until the end of time and I don't want him to have that satisfaction.

He admits he's not a professional. I'm amazed at what he's managed so far.

Why do faggots, trannies and leftists control literally everything? What is their secret?

Literal blowjobs to perverted billionaires.

jthat trannie civil war is kind of funny

Holy shit will kf retards fuck off with their tranny obsession? The only time I ever hear about trannies at all is always straight from them. I dont care about trannies yet kf wont shut the fuck up about them. Just let me read my cwc letters in peace for christ sake

the world gets gayer and megacorporations promote them to positions of influence and power, simultaneously normal people dip out of society and they relentlessly seek power

Media

This is what happens when cuckservatives non stop repeat that artsy shit is gay and you should go be plumber to be a real man

Fucking fags did it to themselves now we are all gonna eat the shit