American living in Finland

>American living in Finland
>moves to suburb outside of Helsinki
>immediately calls it a rural shithole because it's not a downtown metropolis
>calls the locals backwards hicks, calls them racist because there are no black people around
>6 minutes in he starts bitching about the town holding chicken-pox parties for the kids to give them herd immunity
>context clues hint that the locals hate him for being a prick
>has comments restricted
>is liking any comment that supports him, immediate flag that a YouTuber is seething over hate they're getting
>has annoying soi-voice to boot
why won't this homeogonous group of white people let me subvert them???????????
youtube.com/watch?v=IxFw3OLTGdE

Attached: faggot.jpg (374x391, 23.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.online/Undertakerfreak1127
youtube.com/watch?v=kRW-BTdssBs&t=56s
youtu.be/jk5K3o4Jt90
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no one cares and Helsinki is a shithole, same as every Capitol city

That mutt invader should be hunted down, sodomized and tortured

Attached: 6863115_walmutt_jpeg3d7f8fd0648895ab00bbb96ad6271dc3.jpg (1024x668, 89.75K)

So he is upset there isn't graffiti and sirens everywhere? And that the locals don't care for some condescending urbanfag that made a conscious decision to go to a place where the population is almost 100% white and then bitch about how white it is?

Brb guys. Gonna go to Calcutta and complain about how crowded it is and how everyone is Indian.

Attached: ShareblueFaggot.gif (153x260, 826.23K)

rural finland is based af, Helsinki is unfortunately becoming very leftist.

>continuously moving
>leaves enriched Helsinki due to feeling "depressed" and moves to rural Raasepori
>complains about lack of "culture"
>tries to impose his own cultural norms and expectations and is roundly rejected and ostracized

As much as I enjoy the abject misery of this bugman, I can't help but sympathize with his feelings of isolation. It can be tough moving to a new country. If he wasn't such a smug faggot he would recognize that he is experiencing culture, not a vacuous nothing economic strip like a global city.

Just look at those dead eyes. I hope the locals beat him to death and it becomes an unsolved mystery.

>Subhuman calls an American a mutt
Every time.

decade old lolcow encyclopediadramatica.online/Undertakerfreak1127

Note to newfags:
This thread was just done. This is a repeat slide thread. The shill group has this topic in their slide rotation and pulled the trigger a little early because they don't always check in with one another.
Understand shill tactics. Become immune to psy-ops.

What? the previous thread got archived. This is just an old lolcow re-emerging, whining about how Finland is racist while being busy calling the local traditions "backwards".

John I...

Attached: 00A15E61-6510-451E-AF96-C3175DEB8D38.jpg (651x678, 54.55K)

Attached: Lol_john_and_arch.png (650x254, 42.24K)

Complete mystery why nobody likes him even in Finland.

Attached: 1661710527186630.png (710x889, 78.94K)

He's describing rural Finns as hardened Chads who do sick drifts, are racist, and live their lives according to folk wisdom instead of trusting the science™. I had no Finns were so based, back to shartmart with you, bugman.

Attached: 1661182220333552.png (507x487, 280.42K)

This man is the epitome of everything I'm afraid of becoming in life. Jesus Christ.

Bamp

Attached: 0595CA81-480A-4D9C-82F2-1F263FEA88AC.png (627x485, 50.49K)

>immediately calls it a rural shithole because it's not a downtown metropolis
paris syndrome at it finest

Lol it's obvious he comes from the "opinionated angry vaguely left-wing atheist" era of the internet. I remember thinking those guys were a bunch of autistic losers even back when I was 13. Hope they bully him out of Finland.

He’s from the most rundown urban shithole in America. Flint Michigan

>everyone acts like if being white is something you should be proud of
omg the memes are real, mutts wtf

>Flint Michigan
>internet tough guy
You'd think he would've been taught a few times to keep his mouth shut. Probably just the reverse, guy got bullied and has a physical inferiority complex now.

Why did this guy move there if he hates it so much. Probably doesn't even speak a lick of the local language, either. I would fully support it if Finland started tossing cunts like this into the ocean, fucker's making us burgers look even worse and more entitled than we already do

youtube.com/watch?v=kRW-BTdssBs&t=56s

Found his old channel, or at least a fan channel that uploads his old videos.
He's such a miserable fucking cunt holy shit lmao
Pretty sure he had to change it cuz everyone was giving him shit
Undertakerfreak1127
youtu.be/jk5K3o4Jt90

Attached: 1661142518137154.jpg (480x404, 28.35K)

Holy shit is that undertakerfreak?? Jesus christ i thought he went away a decade ago lol seema he's still an autistic faggot. many such cases.

Attached: 1661562377374315.png (400x350, 237.65K)

Surprisingly, being an autistic retard that instantly treats everyone with scorn is not a good strategy for life, or for changing anyone's mind for that matter. Sadly, at some point these retards convinced themselves that people only hate them because they're telling the truth or something, and not because their weird anti-social freaks with terrible social skills and low charisma.

..but Finland is a shithole, which in itself is not that bad, but its a cold sunless shithole-Which makes it 10x worse.

watch the video it's really fucking funny

Supposedly he has/had a Finnish wife.

>Flint, Michigan
Oh yeah, that place leftists like to bitch about the water quality when a Republican is in office and then fall silent once a Democrat takes over.