Do they really want to be Westernised?

Do they really want to be Westernised?
What is appealing about that?
More Americanisation. More racial diversity. More degenerate, soulless, consumerist """culture""". More destruction of identity.

Attached: ukraine-realistic-wavy-flag-free-vector.jpg (1920x1280, 178.71K)

>makes thread seconds after last one was deleted
Ivan, it's time for bed.

stay in your shitty containment thread rorke.

Why do you think this is a pro-Russia thread, you witless paki rat?

I thought the consensus from the last thread was that OP is a paki

I oppose Ukraine because America supports Ukraine and for no other reason.

I don't care about muh westernisation.

India is better.

Attached: 7D19AE18-B640-4FA7-9395-7D5122A22E0A.jpg (600x605, 46.14K)

And you're a chink

You're right, sorry for assuming your ethnicity Mansoor.
True

shut the fuck up

Because you're a paki cunt with no argument.
This is why you're not wanted here.

t. american bootlicker

Alright can you explain how any of those things in the OP are bad.

>More Americanisation. More racial diversity. More degenerate, soulless, consumerist """culture""". More destruction of identity.
uhhh that's a good thing, chud

ok mahmoud al shabannii abu qazim abdulhaziz with 10 inbred brothers

Good for who?
Paki cunts like this

omfg why are you so against progress, chud??

>the Paki cries out in pain as you decipher his identity

Define 'progress'

>outs himself as a paki
>"n-no u-ur the paki"
Who are you trying to convince here? The Chinkleaf?

>open /brit/ on a random day
>cntrl F "paki"
>12 results
lmao

stop being antisemitic, chud

No.

I agree. They honestly should've just taken the Russian annexation. Literally almost nothing would have changed.

Their nation is fucked now.

>>outs himself as a paki
>>"n-no u-ur the paki"
>Who are you trying to convince here? The other pakis?

No, they shouldn't become slaves to the Russians, next

> More racial diversity.
Diversity is our strength

It may be the case in Russia where it's "natural". it's a fucking cancer in the West where it's a forced political ideology that even the leaders like Merkel and Cameron admit it's a complete failure.

>Obvious pro-Russia thread
>Why do you think this is a pro-Russia thread
Imagine doing this for free.

You're all fucking pakis.

PS: NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Attached: Niggers.gif (480x462, 2.46M)

Where do you live?

Shame that's the only options available to them.

It's not a pro-Russia thread. Let me make if clear to a thick nigger like you that this is not advocating Russia and Putin at all.
I know you fucking things struggle to engage your brain, but I'll say it again; this is not a pro-Russia thread. Russia is clearly every bit the fucking cancer you are.

In a house.

What is a country that you like?

You'll give them billions to rebuild everything but better

How is it not a pro-Russia thread, though? That's the equivalent of me making a Third Reich thread (based) and saying it isn't anti-heebs.

Attached: Cool Hitler.jpg (1119x1600, 554.65K)

> It may be the case in Russia where it's "natural"
Putin bring 10 million migrants from Middle Asia for 20 years.

>It may be the case in Russia where it's "natural". it's a fucking cancer in the West where it's a forced political ideology that even the leaders like Merkel and Cameron admit it's a complete failure.

Attached: awdawsdawsdawsd.png (300x168, 4.49K)

England. Why?
Please tell me you're not another London-dwelling Americanised nigger with unconditional love and support of Burger culture.

More money*

I'm hoping they will push the EU into being slightly more conservative. The west has a lot of benefits it just need's be moderated properly.

Can you point out where in the OP Russia was ever mentioned, or any comment of support of what Russia is doing was made?

>brazilian
>gets mad when it's pointed out how cancerous multiculturalism is
kek

1) except with muslims and black people. their people will literally cease to exist in time if America gets its way
2) their most important demographics, women and children, fled the country en masse. it's permanently crippled and now a shell of itself

Attached: 1661721484411337s.jpg (125x70, 1.53K)

Attached: file.png (498x460, 208.55K)

I can smell your brownness from here

Attached: 65grb.jpg (199x253, 10.82K)

If you like England then why don't you like English people of colour?

>English people of colour
No such thing

>criticise multiculturalism. racial diversity and the Americanised niggerfication of the West
>this makes you brown
Funny how you fucking things can't decide whether I'm a paki or chud.

uuumm there's quite a few, actually, calm down chud

Have you ever spent any time around them?

Its less about being western and more about not being Russian. Thats the two choice's most of the post soviet states had, besides Azerbaijan and poland etc

Guess you‘re right, but why not just enjoy the fact that these subhumans are killing each other and irreparably destroying each other‘s countries?

Well I am talking to one right now and he seems to be both a Paki and a chud. I guess you're right about them

If you‘re a nog or a brownoid you are as English as I am. (0%)

No, then.
Thought as much.

>criticise multiculturalism. racial diversity and the Americanised niggerfication of the West
and what do they have to do with Ukraine?
according to chuds we are under a the so-called american occupation since 1989, and yet we are 99% white polish catholic europans, it's similar in many other wealthy european countries such as czechia, slovakia, the baltics etc.
ukrainians want to be the same as us, not the same as your degenerate paki island

everyone can be english, what are you talking abt???

Brownception

Attached: 1661721643944832s.jpg (125x70, 1.52K)

You're German so you're honourary English though.

You consider Poland to be Western?

Nah

Attached: A86F0777-4F2F-4698-893D-2B9F9F97651B.gif (741x674, 117.35K)

Why are you so insecure about your own race?

Attached: 4fv.jpg (236x282, 5.58K)

you don't understand.

op is from /brit/. he's notorious for just screaming paki at anyone who calls him a sped, he'll always get the last word in even when he's blatantly in the wrong. /brit/ is teeming with putinbots like him it has been for years

>he's notorious for just screaming paki at anyone who calls him a sped, he'll always get the last word in even when he's blatantly in the wrong
Average /brit/poster

/brit/ should be shut down desu, so many chuds...

What race is that?

The other choice, Russia, is a hundred times more "degenerate" than the West and the dumbass chudcels here need to stop pushing that meme. Russia doesnt value human lives at all, higher abortion rates, higher drug use, less religiosity, pays tribute to chechen churkas, etc. Etc

of course we are western but that's not the point
Ukrainians want to break free from empire of shit known as russia, so they look at countries that successfully broke free and became much more prosperous, such as Poland, Czechia, the Baltics etc. they don't give a shit about pakis and niggers in UK
I want to remind you that in 1990s Poland was much poorer than Russia, and now we're so far ahead it's not even comparable

Generic, unidentifiable brown

the person you're referring to is dave, who outed himself as pro ukraine. he's the same one who scream putinbot at people too

Least schizophrenic /brit/poster

Attached: 1661722016225150s.jpg (125x70, 1.51K)

the average person even in those countries is not a schizo and doesnt reject a functioning modern society because "degeneracy" and other dumbass shit

In what way are you "Western"? Being part of the EU? Of NATO?
Ukraine not wanting to be part of Russia's influence is understandable, but if the only alternative is embracing the cancer that is the American-led West, then God help them.

Based and your race is your flag-pilled

Attached: Oswald Mosley cheers.png (745x746, 800.99K)

>functioning modern society
lol

>other dumbass shit
Until that "dumbass shit" erodes your identity, culture, social cohesion and turns you into a miserable mystery meat shithole.

>In what way are you "Western"? Being part of the EU? Of NATO?
those too among other things, but historical and cultural roots are more important
you need to educate yourself what western means you chud paki

Interesting how wogs don't even want to be around wogs.
Wonder why we're so enamoured with importing them then.

>miserable mystery meat shithole.
Sounds like yourself mate
Can't change your race but try not to be miserable at least

You're not Western at all, mate.

>chud paki
More illogical shit from the dopey boxhead.

>embracing the cancer that is the American-led West, then God help them.
You have to understand that these post-commie slavshits don't yet understand the civilisational destruction at a societal and genetic level that being an amerimutt vassal brings with it. Their nations are still ethnically homogenous and all they see is a new marvel movie, affordable and endless entertainment, private automobiles, constant $1 goyslop feasts etc. It's all smoke and mirrors, panem et circenses, if you will, to make the pedophile big pharma vaccine shilling seed oils and vegetables producing tumour that is america palatable to them.

Daily reminder that all pro-Russian posts are from niggers who simply hate Ukrainians for being white and not wanting to be a third world country like them.

I am western and european
You will never be western or european and you need to go back to your brown shithole

dude our western way of life is the jealousy of the entire world
everyone wants to live a free life with clean water on tap

>nigger doesn't understand why people may be critical of the West, given said nigger is they very problem with the West
>must be pro-Russia, despite clearly pointing out Russia is a cancer too
You're literally making the argument for me, you dopey fucking jungle bunny. lmao

That's fine and all, but you are brown and I am not.

Post hand, nigger.

what happens if the police finds your folder?

For the past few years they were doing seasonal work in Czechia, Poland, Estonia, and realized that despite shared history and similar culture, our incomes are 4 times higher, most villages actually have paved roads and indoor toilets, and you don't need to give 10 bribes and "gifts" just to get a driver's license or ride a highway to a neighbouring country
then they added 2+2, and realized that aligning your country with Belarus, Russia and Eritrea maybe isn't the best option

Again; more illogical boxhead shitposting.
Literally nonsensical gibberish to even think I'm a paki when I have literally explained to you that pakis are a cancer in the Western world.

Easy; I feed and seed 'em
Simple as

Okay, nigger

If your brain is brown it doesn’t matter what color your hand is.
Also it takes to to know one and when I see your posts I sure as shit know one.

How many people in Austria share similar views to you?

Don't see your hand Mr Masry

I can see your nose though.

No wonder you're so hostile, your brown brain seems everyone who doesn't like you as Jewry.

Hatred for russia and russians >>>>> love for the West

Attached: 1661723492520.jpg (429x220, 26.41K)

I'm giving you a benefit of a doubt because no sane western european person would think that being ruled by 21st century mongols under empire of shit is a better choice than aligning yourself with the richest and most prosperous bloc, only a dumb fucking retard or america hating shitskin would consider that for even a second. Meanwhile I can understand thirdworlders rooting for russia because they just hate America for their own shortcomings and they want to support the opposite side, quite understandable. So you're either a dumb fuck or a brown immigrant, simple deduction

Your only argument in favor of the West is consumerism, I wonder if I hacked your chest open there would be a pack of money there in place where your heart is supposed to be.

>I wonder if I hacked your chest open there would be a pack of money there in place where your heart is supposed to be.

Attached: o2y3av1qbco21.jpg (500x375, 41.02K)

>consumerism
also better education, healthcare, infrastructure, freedom of expression, rule of law, lower corruption, etc...
but yeah, i guess "le gdp" strawman is true as well. enjoy dying of hiv and alcoholism by the age of 55

If you're getting fucked either way, go with the lucrative option.

Would Ukraine at least be able to maintain a relatively traditional Polish type of society? Poland is one of the most conservative countries in the European Union, also Europe as a whole.

Right, so you've clearly misunderstood then, despite me pointing out numerous times this isn't advocacy of Russia.
I'm was wrong; you are Western. You're every bit as fucking thick as a nigger Amerimutts with their simplistic, binary way of thinking

West isn't perfect but it's still vastly preferable to r*ssia.

Any Forums sucks I only want to interact with Any Forums bros

Attached: 1661724136388.webm (720x1280, 2.21M)

They want to be an EU gibsnigger like Poland
A former EU paypig wouldn't understand