He said the c-word

Legal fags, can derogatory words justify assault?

Attached: tsgt.webm (406x720, 1.51M)

yes

No justice for manlets

yes absolutely
t. public defender
yes it is assault. if the white man felt threatened, then yes that is assault

c-word is literally violence. this is a self defense situation

Cock? Coward? I can't think of a c-word slur. Is it cunt? That's not a slur and only those who have some tribalistic problem with Australia would ever think it is.

probably, funny either way as it's not my problem.

Video with audio?

chigger

Cracker, you fucking mongoloid

What's the c-word? Looked like he spit in his face.

Spitting in someone face is assault

>Cock? Coward? I can't think of a c-word slur. Is it cunt?
Crumpet

Checked, based, and redpilled. Chiggers really are the worst. You guys have those little red devils, too?

somebody would want to show me what happened before this
but from this video, the shorter man was aggressive, and the taller man was well within his right of self defense
and i guarantee you this video would never get past a judge and there would be no charges

Oh! Honestly hadn't considered it because that's not a slur either

it's chud, be careful lefty fags

The way the nigger was acting was assault.

So nigger isn't a slur then?

>t. public defender

kys government trash.

This right here. Chud is our word to use amongst ourselves, not for lefty faggots to spout off like the cuck niggerbrained queers that they are. How dare they.

Black guy messed with the wrong one. None of that white dude's clothes matched, red flag. That's how you know he doesn't give AF.

Depends on the context. It has the ability to be in historical context, but very very rarely in current day. Definitions changed over time and at points it was a slur, just not anymore due to over-use.

He meant cracker, not chud. I've only ever seen /leftypol/ types say chud, never normalfaggots

Why are they both standing like that with their hands crossed?

Attached: j567r.jpg (201x251, 11.39K)

Chip addict?

im not proud of it
i was just answering the question from OP from some kind of legal standpoint
this is what you have to go through to practice law in my state

He said AI

Bullshit, blacks calling whites crackers is designed to be as derogatory as whites calling blacks niggers. The difference is we're not subhuman animals who try and ruin people's lives for saying it