Pakistan Flooding

Hello friends on Any Forums. My name Iqbal, Im from Pakistan but living now in London. My people back home are dying right now because of flooding like in your christian bible. Now I ask all my friends in America and Europe please donate money to help. Islamic Relief UK is one option. They have Pakistan flood fundraiser going on right now. Search google

Thank you!

Attached: flood.webm (612x1080, 2.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-iEwZiDSexI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

drown stupid pajeet nigger

Go home and help, not our problem. It's not white peoples burden to sort out every brown and black persons problem. If you want to help move to pakistan and help.

go fucking do something about india before begging for aid for your masonic jesuit bullshit child-fucking charities that dont actually do anything with the money other than use it to blackmail other political leaders and fuck kids.

fuck you

You stay here and continue raping white children whilst we whites pay to repair your country.

>Pakistan Flooding
Good.

Attached: pakis.png (990x672, 927.48K)

Really makes me wonder why Allah didn't intervene.

I have two baby here in London. My wife Sophia is working full time. We send some money to help but not enough

u are comitting HARAM by trying to save these people .
it's is pretty clear that ur god wants these people wants to die.
its ur god's will let them die , u should't interfair in this

Attached: 1628490135097.jpg (1923x1387, 748.41K)

Muslim ladies for Jesus

youtu.be/-iEwZiDSexI

Attached: Muslim woman for Jesus.jpg (474x704, 51.31K)

may God watch over and protect the people in your country user

May Allah look after them

Attached: 640px-A_public_demonstration_demanding_Sharia_in_Britain.jpg (640x956, 151.01K)

Die motherfuckers.

Attached: Mohamad-smashing-smashed.webm (640x480, 2.08M)

Islamic Relief UK literally funds terrorism. Not a joke, not any sort of racist comment, not an assumption. They literally, genuinely funnel most of their "charity donations" straight to groups that did bombings and stabbings in this fucking country.

I like your style.

The water being withheld from Europe has to go somewhere. Take it up with the davos crowd.

>Friends on Any Forums
>donate to islamic Relief UK

>When all the streetshitters get diarrhoea

sorry to hear about that eek-boo good luck out there

Stfu christkike.
Jews literally killed your god.

I see you used a different VPN this time:

Attached: Christianity.jpg (719x695, 119.66K)

this is God's punishment for betraying Imran Khan to the US merchants