PUBLIC NUDITY IS LEGAL IN DENMARK

What kind of subhuman behavior is this?...
This makes me want to see Islam take over places like this and enforce decency onto these degenerates.

Source:
youtu.be/hxED44d-c38

Attached: Screenshot_2022-08-28_21-43-10_(54) Copenhagen, Denmark 🇩🇰 Waterfront Nordhavn 4K Beach Walk Summer København, Danmark 2022 - YouTube - Brave.jpg (753x753, 71.7K)

o-okay

OH MY FUCKING GOD!! ARE THOSE BREASTS WTFFF

if it's legal, why the fuck can't I look at the tatas, nigger?

Because on youtube it's illegal

>PUBLIC NUDITY IS LEGAL IN DENMARK

Attached: defeating Islam.jpg (500x662, 155.13K)

Wtf I'm moving to denmark tomorrow

Those are breasts? All I can is a cups, which is not even real breast. Small breasts are not breasts.

And in germany and Netherlands… So what?

lmao grow up its just a tit

I live in Brighton, England and its pretty much fully accepted here.

>OH NO NOT THE HUMAN BODY IT'S SO DEGENERATE

Attached: 4ad60ce7f7fcd3efe22b1314b1b7bbce.jpg (673x1024, 87.36K)

Imagine being this insecure about nudity.

Yea the Germans force everyone to be naked in the sauna too, even children. Perverts. That's why German men can't get an election to fuck a busty German lass - they're desensitized to the female body by nudity everywhere.

yes we know buddy, for a faggot of ur kind, this is not arousal at all and totaly normal to show them in public, but the majority of us are normal, and not degenerate like you, so we don't want to see things in public space that will provoc inside us lust & co, do you undeestand?

that is the worst beach in the history of beaches maybe ever. they are walking the plank.

I don't believe you..

>giving this washboard of a chest a giant censor
You're giving her too much credit.

Let’s see the chart that indicates the more shitskins you impost the less likely you’ll see your cherished Western European values. Faggot euros can’t see their betters want America race problems that allow them to rule with impunity

it's legal only so the drag queen can whip out xis dong at the story hour in the park

Barely any tits at all. Probably a dude.

They are simply signalling availability to black men.