Would you support a greater America?

Would you support a greater America?

No reason for Canada to exist as a country desu. And if Russia and China can have territorial ambitions in the modern day, why cant we?

Attached: USA_orthographic.svg (1).png (2048x2048, 713.75K)

Why are we annexing the brown countries? And I respect Canadian anons too much. We'd have to change the flag like Austria Hungary. I'm not putting that fucking leaf on my flag though. We're putting a Moose on it.

I support deporting all spics, sending niggers to Africa and a pogrom.

We need Mexico too

Attached: ccx567.jpg (340x334, 21.19K)

If the crown is removed then sure

Eww hell no. I don't want Canada to be part of the US. They'd only provide more s oiboi whites, more chinks, and more pajeets (the worst of all)

The source of all north America's violence is them. Useless mouth breathers trying to drink all the water

Aryan Reich of North America.

So we're taking part of Russia it looks like? If America extends that far I could live there and basically take a short boat ride to Hokkaido Japan so this sounds pretty good to me user

Western USA is a part of Mexico.

>huge, monolithic federal gov't destroys the US
>let's make it even bigger
no no, we need SMALLER countries. balkanization would actually benefit pretty much everyone

i hope it happens before DC finishes their insane ploy to diversify every town, every suburb, every neighborhood. i don't want to live in a multi-ethnic, multicultural dystopia.

Either you or russians should own land on both sides of Bering Strait. It just looks too cool to not be a reality.

Noo unifying countries is a step to eventual one world government fag, anyways the day of the rake will come for leafs

Attached: 1661364575660076.jpg (627x800, 72.39K)

Yes. Fuck this shithole country called Canada.

Lmao. Without a Mexicans help, doubt it snow monkey.

Yup. Shoulda conquered the other half of the Mexican Cession while we were there desu

If its a based pro white empire then yes

if greater America was beneficial in any way, the US would've conquered them already. The americans were smart to spare themselves the ethnic conflict of having latinos and frenchies (canada). Which helped centralize and kill local identities. That's why leftists are dumb to deny that America was first founded on the idea of white nationalism. ot ethnic homogeneity.

I would support it but only if leafs subhumans get genocided first.

>Would you support a greater America?

yes but it's us who are annexing you soon

Kek

You notice that we annexed Cuba but not you?

It would just be adding more stars to the canton.

I'll disagree somewhat, the Louisiana purchase was full of Frenchies

Kek, paisas will inherit onlydirty neighborhoods and shitty school systems.

what cope will you have when you realize the dirt isn't magic and you're still a disease riddled shitskin subhuman, spic?

this the border at the southern tip of Mexico with Guatemala is alot smaller and easier to build an impassible wall across vs the entire current US southern border with Mexico. I say we martial the mexican society and they will happily deal with the cartels themselves once they have America at their back. It would be extremely based to see a United North American Union of states that extend from the North Pole all the way to the southern tip of Mexico I could only dream of a country so vast and based.

Attached: 1661618278201582.jpg (726x968, 370.52K)

America wanted formosest a united geography, and Louisiana was stuck in the middle. it too go into the aspect geopolitics and security as much as ethnic hegemony. Also the bulk of French presence was in Quebec.

for non-hispanic, non-semitic whites only?