Why is Latin America the most violent region, even more than Africa?

Why is Latin America the most violent region, even more than Africa?

Attached: Homicide-Rates-in-Latin-America-and-the-Caribbean-2021_InSight-Crime_Map_Jan-2021-1-1024x748.jpg (1024x748, 51.15K)

more roads and food, if you build infrastructure in Africa - niggers will chimp out more efficiently

Racemixing breeds violent abominations.

Attached: race mixing.jpg (1705x860, 514.19K)

>Why is Latin America the most violent region, even more than Africa?
africa is more violent, it just doesn't get reported.

LOL I like how I called this shit by just watching documentingreality all day, I knew this place was an utter shithole. They're fucking nuts too, they kill you like monkeys, just like monkeys (uncoordinated, no signs of intelligence and soulless eyes).

A better question would be why is Urugay so violent?

I thought white people were peaceful and civilized.

The CIA.

Brazil

Me thinks it is something related to the dark genes that their white Argentinian brothers share.

young population+bad education = more violence
thats why japan to example has one of the least crime rates cause it has an old population with relatively good education nationwide.

the real question is how did Bolsonaro bring Brazil down from being murder capital of the world to being dangerous but within the realm of semi civilized beings.

Attached: 1655299069034.jpg (600x566, 38.5K)

I get this, what I don't understand is Russia. It has an old population and is fairly well educated, yet was one of the most violent countries on earth in the 90s and early 2000s, and still is by European standards

Daily reminder Argentina is actually located in Europe.

Proof.

Attached: p928ksu4idgz.png (1308x639, 22.38K)

What's a 'good' SAT score?

Not sure, i assume it was a combo of
-1990-early 2000 was 20-30 years ago, so their population was younger
-their population was and still is very poor.
-it was right after the soviet union collapse.

Its not that wrong when people call russia as "nigeria with snow".

>0-10 bracket
Actually thats ok

Better weapons.

>Crimea is not Ukrainian
I’m signing out of Eu(rope) on my own volition if we’ll settle there.

>Why is Latin America the most violent region, even more than Africa?

to make green goes ask

Attached: 7215bd108ef977171a8c0d1271e45294--star-treck-gul-dukat.jpg (400x397, 42.06K)

cartels

we kill niggers

Attached: we_can_solve_the_problem.jpg (280x180, 6.95K)

Its basically a real life wild west or dark ages Europe most of those countries are dominated by cartels and warlords and the democratic goverments are just for show

To be fair african monkeys cannot count how many people died.

Shit, Brazil is not champion

kek, the jewish hegemony of jewmerica will never comprehend the Auschwitz-mobile

And we are in a record low, just wait for the commies to get back in power and it will be worse

Life in russia is extremely hard and bleak, siberia is no joke. Russia is also a massive fucking country, with many races of people in it, all of which behave differently, affecting the stats. Communism did permanent damage to in-group trust, and before they had a chance to recuperate they were hit with the wonders of modernity.

You don't understand Russia, Russia is handful of intelligent people, who usually have no influence on mainstream. Russian masses are worshipping urkas, career criminals, who get money and pussy