The reason why jews hate muslims is because they are agianst race mixing

The reason why jews hate muslims is because they are agianst race mixing.

I have never met a muslim mix race couple. I have never met a white muslim girl with a none white muslim man. There may be some white chad looking muslims guys who fuck some white girls, but they eventually go and marry another muslim girl from their own ethnicity. I used work with this white looking afghani guy who could have modeled. Yes he fucked some white girls here and there, but he eventually he married a another Afghani girl at the age of 26.

Attached: _105887285_getty.png (976x549, 860.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Etymology_of_Arab
thebritishacademy.ac.uk/documents/843/BAR27-10-Webb-reduced_0.pdf
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/apr/18/lets-banish-the-term-arab-world-what-does-it-mean-anyway
qr.ae/pGD2jq
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arabs#Etymology
africa.upenn.edu/K-12/Who_16629.html
science.org/content/article/jews-and-arabs-share-recent-ancestry
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0192269
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>because they are agianst race mixing
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: bosniak cucks.png (799x946, 917.36K)

Arabs and Bosnians are pretty much the same race.

Nothing in their religion says racemixing is wrong.

lol i grew up with alot of serbians. And all of the serbian girls at my school were in love with american rappers hahahaha

but they dont do it unlike Christians who actually advertise for it

i have literally never me a bosnian married to a arab. Nice larp you idiot. But i have met serbians women with black men lol

Arabs are the Ultimate Mutts
Arabs = European + African + Asian admixture.
The literal Falafel Race brought to you by the Ummah

Arab come from the word mixed in hebrew lol

>Arab come from the word mixed in hebrew lol
Your fake Hebrew literally originates from proto-Arabic. Arab means nomad, not mixed. No one gives a fuck what you think in means in your fake and gay language.

Indeed
The Erev

Arabs are always hunting white women. OP is a fag.

>I have never met a muslim mix race couple
brown hands typed this, "muslim" girls are taking BWC all day and getting bleached (or in the case of france, you have beurettes or whatever you call them). with the ability to choose, none of these girls chose men of their kind, putting them on the same sexless incel level as indians, below even the chinks
sad!

all semites are the same

Attached: 1577661745361.png (1336x832, 2.25M)

Fuck all sandniggers.
Whether kikes or muslims,pakis and poos.
The middle east should be carpet bombed and repopulated by actual humans.

>The reason why jews hate muslims is because they are agianst race mixing.
Arab means mixed race

Just want to point out to any naysayers that Arab in the Bible means mixed race.

And all the kings of Arabia [H6152], and all the kings of the mingled people that dwell in the desert,
(Jeremiah 25:24 KJV)

[H6152]
עֲרַב
‛ărâb - ar-ab
From [H6150] in the figuratively sense of sterility; Arab (that is, Arabia), a country East of Palestine

[H6150]
עָרַב
‛ârab - aw-rab'
A primitive root (rather identical with [H6148] through the idea of covering with a texture); to grow dusky at sundown

[H6148]
עָרַב
‛ârab - aw-rab'
A primitive root; to braid, that is, intermix; also a mixture, (or mongrel race) - Arabia, mingled people, mixed (multitude).

----------
"Beside that he had of the merchantmen, and of the traffick of the spice merchants, and of all the kings of Arabia [H6152], and of the governors of the country."
(1 Kings 10:15 KJV)

[H6154]
עֵרֶב
‛êreb - ay'-reb
(The second form used in 1Ki_10:15 with the article prefixed); from H6148; the web (or transverse threads of cloth); also a mixture, (or mongrel race) - Arabia, mingled people, mixed (multitude).

Attached: Arabs are mixed with Negroes.png (1170x728, 30.95K)

>Arab means mixed race
Another fucking jew.

>Just want to point out to any naysayers that Arab in the Bible means mixed race.
>עֲרַב
>‛ărâb - ar-ab
Don't lie kike, Arav and Arab or not the same word. That says "Arav". Also no one gives a fuck about your gay bible.

>The root of the word has many meanings in Semitic languages including desert, nomad, merchant, raven and comprehensible with all of these having varying degrees of relevance to the emergence of the name. It is also possible that some forms were metathetical from root ع-ب-ر ʿ-B-R "moving around", and hence, it is alleged, "nomadic."

>The plurality of meanings results partly from the assimilation of the proto-Semitic غ ghayin with ع ʿayin in some languages. In Hebrew the word ערב ʿarav thus has the same triconsonantal root as the root meaning "west" (מערב maʿarav) "setting sun" or "evening" (מעריב maʿariv, ערב ʿerev). The direct Arabic cognate of this is غرب ġarb ("west", etc.) rather than عرب ʿarob; however, in Ugaritic and Sayhadic,[1] languages which normally preserve proto-Semitic ghayin, this root is found with ʿayin adding to the confusion.[2] The first recorded use of the root is in the Hebrew word עֶ֥רֶב ereb, Genesis 1:5, and its meaning there is "evening."

All these possible meaning, not one of them says "mixed".

Attached: pepe flag jew.jpg (1024x634, 43.96K)

>have Thai wife
>have 2 flip wives
>have Cambo baby-mama
I am doing this, but in SEAsia.

>>Arab means mixed race
>Another fucking jew.
Nabataean means a mix of people. Those are the same people as Arabs. 100% the exact same peoples.

Here is a whole book on what the greeks thought it meant.
Mixed race...
thebritishacademy.ac.uk/documents/843/BAR27-10-Webb-reduced_0.pdf

Mixed
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/apr/18/lets-banish-the-term-arab-world-what-does-it-mean-anyway

Mixed
qr.ae/pGD2jq

Mixed
"The root ʿ-r-b has several additional meanings in Semitic languages—including 'west, sunset', 'desert', 'mingle', 'mixed', 'merchant' and 'raven'—and are "comprehensible" with all of these having varying degrees of relevance to the emergence of the name. It is also possible that some forms were metathetical from ʿ-B-R, 'moving around' (Arabic: ʿ-B-R, 'traverse') and hence, it is alleged, 'nomadic'."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arabs#Etymology

Mixed
What is an Arab
africa.upenn.edu/K-12/Who_16629.html

Jews and Arabs share ancestry. More than 70% of Jewish men and half of the Arab men whose DNA was studied inherited their Y chromosomes from the same paternal ancestors .
Kek
science.org/content/article/jews-and-arabs-share-recent-ancestry

Genetics of Arabs - MIXED
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0192269

Keep coping mongrel.

white Muslim?
Are you referring to Turks and Albanians as white?

>they are agianst race mixing.

Attached: 1610682342824.png (1102x1171, 311.93K)

>Jews and Arabs share ancestry.
>Posts jewish study.
Yeah you lost all your credibility there kike.

Again....

>The root of the word has many meanings in Semitic languages including desert, nomad, merchant, raven and comprehensible with all of these having varying degrees of relevance to the emergence of the name. It is also possible that some forms were metathetical from root ع-ب-ر ʿ-B-R "moving around", and hence, it is alleged, "nomadic."

>The plurality of meanings results partly from the assimilation of the proto-Semitic غ ghayin with ع ʿayin in some languages. In Hebrew the word ערב ʿarav thus has the same triconsonantal root as the root meaning "west" (מערב maʿarav) "setting sun" or "evening" (מעריב maʿariv, ערב ʿerev). The direct Arabic cognate of this is غرب ġarb ("west", etc.) rather than عرب ʿarob; however, in Ugaritic and Sayhadic,[1] languages which normally preserve proto-Semitic ghayin, this root is found with ʿayin adding to the confusion.[2] The first recorded use of the root is in the Hebrew word עֶ֥רֶב ereb, Genesis 1:5, and its meaning there is "evening."

All these possible meaning, not one of them says "mixed".

christian arabs are the least mixed.

Attached: nog.png (584x351, 11.98K)

>>Jews and Arabs share ancestry.
>>Posts jewish study.
>Yeah you lost all your credibility there kike.
Written by:
Wassim Y. Almawi,
Antonio Arnaiz-Villena,
Lasmar Hattab,
Slama Hmida

Yeah they sound like Jews to me. Ignore all the other links and keep coping mongrel.