WE FINALLY KNOW WHAT A WOMAN IS

Apparently the whamen of this country have been activated and awakened. MAGA should be trembling in their boots.

Do we finally know what a woman is?!?!? What are the political implications of finally knowing what women are?

twitter.com/joebiden/status/1563889182686208008

Attached: EF8004C0-980D-492D-AAC4-98C2B65A55B7.jpg (1242x988, 185.08K)

women can't even feed themselves

Attached: 1661684488517588.png (784x1800, 2.69M)

I'm so tired of this fucking ZOG shit hole and this cocksucking evil shabbos house nigger piece of shit puppet.

I noticed how they’re only saying “maga republicans” now.

>Dems still think MAGA exists and is somehow a threat to muh democracy
This tired strawman exists only in their heads.

Biden: the only issue women care about is the right to kill their babies.

In America, we have a kike owned uniparty where both the Democrats and Repulicans are openly house niggers for kikes and globalists. These niggers are trying to turn Trump into an Emmanuel Goldstein to destroy any vestiges of Americanism and try to divide and conquer the country. Anything they don't like or that's too American becomes "Trump MAGAism" it's fucking shit. These entities are the most evil fucking things in human history.

I just want these fucking parasites murdered. Enough with these evil kikes and their repulsive shabbos puppets.

Also the kikes absolutely fear and hate Americanism which is why they're constantly threatening and black mailing politicians and celebrities here who might get a little too based or a little too American for the kikes.

Matt Gaetz was literally the only fucking faggot politician to call out what a sham the 2020 election was. Sure enough, he gets hit with a pedo scandal and we haven't heard from that nigger since.

Niikki Minaj, same thing. Called out the kikes. Gets the Kike treatment. And we haven't heard from her since.

We live in a kike mafia controlled collapsing ZOG shit hole.

based

Attached: IMG_20220824_233927.jpg (1078x949, 257.32K)

i get what theyre doing, and it makes things simpler to have a defined enemy, but it still irks me. they're literally anti-make america great again. all i want is america to be great again

MAGA Republicans are the weakest populace in America.

Voting in fake elections

Refusing to murder corrupt governmemt employees

Spreading their ass-pussy for pigs

Its fucking disgusting. They went to the capital completely unarmed lmao. So much for the 2nd amendment.

YOU FUCKING PUSSIES

Damn i love joe biden, miga cucks can cry

Huh? What is a woman?

Attached: Questioning.jpg (780x470, 44.71K)

I know the power of women. It can destroy entire nations.

>look at comments
Brehs, Twitter is such a fucking cesspool of retards

No, the mistake is they are acting like its a tiny fringe group instead of 50% of your country

Brandon treats women like shit

Attached: joe_biden_nothing_to_me.png (860x497, 339.65K)

>t. chud who will never answer the question himself

Attached: A89DC2B4-7F45-4107-8E10-2F7264824147.jpg (840x1024, 76.52K)

Except he literally does. He says a woman is an adult human female.

most powerful man in the world supposedly

needs women to do his job