HAPPENING TIM POOL ROASTS CULT GRIFTERS LIKE THERES NO END

HOW WILL THE LEFT EVER RECOVER
youtube.com/watch?v=ZrWqtfnRC3E

Attached: 1641756880985.jpg (600x600, 28.16K)

You can't even accuse Tim Pool of grifting because he doesn't really stand for anything.

Tim Pool is a grifter who is now grifting that he's not a grifter. Nobody grifts harder than Timmy.

He grifts for money. Muh bunker.

Tim Pool is the least grifter-y person on the internet.

sup reddit. did you make any out of context clips yet?

He's just really annoying. I saw a video of him seeing a ton of negros pillage a store, and the entire time he was going on about Democrat policies, he didn't even stop to consider that it's never whites who do this shit.

Attached: 1618159201984.jpg (500x706, 77.03K)

Timmy pay for an ad.

it's tammy, thank you very much

Attached: FaceApp_1661269449002.jpg (960x721, 281.48K)

Reminder that Tim Pool has FUCKED all of your political e-girl waifus.

I didn't know Tim pool had less subscribers then the quartering

this. anyone who doesn't name the nigger is just a grifter trying to stay on twitter's good graces.

More proof he sold his soul for money and fame. Too bad they couldn’t give him some hair

LEFTISTS BTFO HAHAH

Attached: 150406778323.jpg (417x586, 68.97K)

why doesn't this nigger have his own cryptocurrency? how about timcoin?

Does he call out Christian charlatans, Alex Jones, or the many qtard niggers still making money off retards? If not he’s just another fag

Tim Poolenstein kang of lawsuits Pool?
Crypto leftist gatekeeper Pool?
Tim 80% of my guests are jews for no reason at all Pool?
Tim sure they are trying to genocide us but we best pretend its not happening Pool?
Tim Trump totally lost the free and fair election Pool?

Eh I don't have an issue with that. He has a business with employees and needs to stay milquetoast enough to appeal to many people. Him going on about "m-muh niggers" will just get him completely discredited and de-platformed. Besides he's literally a hapa so it'd be kind of weird if he started going in on the racial supremacy stuff.

Plus it usually is blacks, yes, but I've seen white people doing it as well. "Nigger" is more of a state of mind than the actual skin color t b h.

>Hapa
I'd respect him a lot more if he was just half asian, but no, he's part nigrish.

Shit, sorry to make you read two separate posts, but I pressed enter when entering the captcha.
Also, it's not about saying nigger or nigga or some stupid shit, it comes down to actually being violent and hostile to other people. And blacks do that in spades.

His song is really shit but i'm happy commies are mad about it

Buy an ad, faggot.

Attached: npc.jpg (1306x1022, 131.19K)

You still want him to call out an entire race of people though.
Even if he did it probably wouldn't be enough. I mean he's already strongly against bullshit like reparations, he argues against the entire premise of BLM and blacks being unfairly treated by police. But if he doesn't say "every black person is bad and violent because they are black" it's all just invalid.

Not every negro. Just enough to make the entire race a menace to other races. Not to mention their presence in the US lowers the quality of the average person.

looks latina to me

Attached: tamara poole.jpg (768x768, 223.35K)

>TFW I have slightly bluer versions of those eyes
Anons, Am I a mutt?

Attached: old man photoshop.png (384x318, 130.2K)