How much of a truth is pic related? Drop your takes and imma check it

How much of a truth is pic related? Drop your takes and imma check it.

Attached: doyoua.jpg (735x695, 170.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foreignpolicy.com/2013/05/30/the-bomb-didnt-beat-japan-stalin-did/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Kiev_(1941)#:~:text=The First Battle of Kiev,(by number of troops).
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Normies don't even know Italy was in the war

Italy is a country, not a war. It’s the boot.

Fake and Gay

Americans single handed won the war
>but muh soviets
Just Wasted german time and reasource

It is only true in terms of manpower lost, otherwise US and British role in defeating Germany was more critical to the war effort than Soviet effort.

>Americans single handed won the war
you don't need to claim absolutely objective falsehood to disapprove someones point.

change france with italy and i say it's as accurate as it gets.
FUCK ITALY, at least france did actually fight, while italy couldn't even take fucking greece without help.

uh... and japan wasn't really small, but already completely exhausted killing millions of chinks.

Attached: 1628299327262.jpg (1002x843, 33.39K)

to be fair, they barely were. Italy was a near useless ally, much like Austria. It was Basically Germany 1v9

Americans destroyed Italy
Americans destroyed Japan
Amerocans destroyed Germany

In no way alloes could win without america

This. The pastanigger speaks truth.

Oh you mean it looked like the bottom at the beginning of Barbarossa when Axis had nearly double the numbers the Soviets had?
Once it equalized, fucking 6 months later lmao, krauts bogged down and couldn't move forward. Oh also their laughable logistic system.

Too much Soviet death rate compare to Germany.

>I'll give you weapons, you do the fighting. It doesnt get more jewly than that.

This. France put up a pretty stiff effort until the brits decided to pussy out after Dunkirk.

KYS SNOWNIGGER

Italy single handed saved your ass
>muh Greece
Was Italy VS UK not Italy VS Greece
Rommel was alove only thanks italians tard

I give you the weapons
Industry
Food
Everything

Your job is just wasting time and resource until we win the war.

>Italy
meaningless and a black hole of resources
>Japan
It surrendered because of the Soviet invasion of Manchuria and Kurils and Sakhalin and imminent (in their minds) invasion of Hokkaido where they had literally no troops nor defenses.
Have a fucking read instead of falling into literal state funded propaganda americans go through during their common core indoctrination where they learn that AKCTHUALLY they won every war in existance including Afghanistan and Vietnam and Iraq
foreignpolicy.com/2013/05/30/the-bomb-didnt-beat-japan-stalin-did/
>Germany
80% of all of wehrmacht loses were in the east, americans and bongs got to fight some children and cripples and old farts yet Soviets got to Berlin first anyway
you cannot COPE out of this one
wanna hear something magical?
>Operation Bagration
Soviets made the entire Army Group Centre vanish. Poof! It disappeared :^)

and don't even try with muh land-lease aka the mega giga ultra cope mutts always spew when someone doesn't fall for their propaganda. Vast majority of it arrived after Stalingrad and Kursk so after the war in the east was already decided

Attached: 1632675619973.jpg (1200x868, 340.73K)

I teach high school. Most 15 and 16-year-olds today don't know any nation that fought in the war. Most of them don't even know that WW2 was a thing. They couldn't even tell you want continent Italy is located on. They've all heard of Nazis though. The internet was a mistake.

Attached: 1586302457884.png (613x1024, 760.33K)

Italy was one foot in one foot out

>Italy
Supply life of Germany and the only way to destroy british navy

Beat because UK strategy was total focus on Italy like they did in ww1 woth Austria
>Japan
SURREND BECAUSE MAN ARTHUR WAS READY FOR THE FULL INVASION OF THE MAINLAND
>Germany
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Kiev_(1941)#:~:text=The First Battle of Kiev,(by number of troops).
1 MILLION SOVIET DEATHS AGAINST 30K GERMANS

SOVIET WERE NOT SOLDIERS
TOTAL UNABEL TO FIGHT JUST A MASS OF MEAT USED TO SLOW GERMANS

Learn history tard

hundrets of thousands italians get pushed back by ~160k greek soldiers BEHIND where the frontline started.
romanian forces were mostly only pushed back at the stalingrad offensive of the soviets, the italian ones were literally overrun by the soviets and crushed completely.
100k italians get pushed back by 30k brits in north africa
allied steped on mainland of italy - italy immediatly capitulated.

Attached: 1636989516776.png (870x713, 591.27K)

>ONE MILLION DEAD
oh wow thats amazing, lets check it out
>485,000-665,000 prisoners
>prisoners
stop it you retard

Now I'm just imagining raptor communists... my god...

Attached: oh-my-god-randy-marsh-4173121573.gif (220x220, 35.46K)