What is your honest opinion on Somalis?

What is your honest opinion on Somalis?

Attached: B43A7F5D-5476-46B3-9C5D-CDB88BA65C83.jpg (996x2047, 171.03K)

I feel bad for them because their country's economy was completely based on fishing and when their government more or less collapsed, every corporation on the planet started using their national waters as a dumping ground

the rest is history
thanks again, jews

Worse than niggers. And that says alot about them.

ugly alien looking ass niggers

Lived in a Somali ghetto once. They stare at you for no real reason. Learned to stare right back and they stopped doing it. It's a useful skill for intimidation, but the dudes were usually short and skinny and posed no real threat.

I dont know. I worked with a bunch of somalis and they were all into maintaining their college grades up. And they talked shit about The American negro. But at the same time obsessed with famous niggers.

Based Somalis are better than white liberals

70iq

i know a few
low IQ and very subhuman like but quite loyal once you befriend them
they wont hesitate to do shady shit to help you

I have a somali cuckoldress

The 75th Ranger Regiment did nothing wrong.

YARR HARR FIDELTY FEE
BEING A PIRATE IS ALRIGHT WITH ME

nature would have made them extinct long ago if not for the cunning of jews and empathy of whites

And we think Turks and Psheks are bad enough, lol.

Dey cute

Attached: average-somali.png (772x1300, 905.41K)

They rape in Sweden and I love Swedish women so I want them castrated brutally and forced to watch their own somaliboon sheboons brutally gang-raped till their backs break, all while they bleed out from the gash where their monkey genitalia used to be.

>t. brown, loves White women bordering on being a simp

GTFO

RAUS

RAUS

RAUS

Get rid of them.

>What is your honest opinion on Somalis?

Stupid Niggers

Ship them all here and settle them in New England.

They're gross and barely human