Hyperborea - Our Aryan Homeland

Let everything south of Hyperborea burn. All Whites must migrate north back the Motherland. We will recreate our utopian ice crown, and rule the Universe

Attached: 89A04B5B-268D-4B32-9BF6-BFF62792E1D8.jpg (1908x1107, 525.16K)

Northen Italy

>Northen Italy
This.
There are two Hyperboreas. One in Scandinavia and one in the Alps.

Attached: dolomiti-4342572_960_720.jpg (960x640, 135.82K)

The greeks never went in russia

Thet thought the Mount olympus was the house of the gods
A 2K meters mountain imagine what they think when they witness a 4K meters of thousent of mountains, they beloved was the house of something greater then gods

Hyperborea

Attached: 301226768_847371106644704_5801020415639217884_n.png (1353x2029, 2.46M)

I'm going to Europa, back to my igloo. Fuck this gay Earth.

When user ask why Any Forums is so shit now, the answer is right here. Instead of redpills and serious truth all you get on Any Forums now is fanfiction, larping, retarded bait, and paid shills.

Attached: 1451220599955.png (429x410, 9.86K)

omw to hyperborea

Is shit because is reaided all the day with bots

>large temperate island across the sea from Gaul
You’re already living in Hyperborea. Now take a good look at what you’ve let it become.

What's the dude in the cool hat think about all that? It seems like he's beckoning them to go south. Can't go back unless the big man says so

>When user ask why Any Forums is so shit now, the answer is right here. Instead of redpills and serious truth all you get on Any Forums now is fanfiction, larping, retarded bait, and paid shills.
You will never have enough emotinal, spiritual and Logical-mathematical intelligence as us Europeans. You are a creation of Israel now. All you seek is dopamine rush and conspiracy theories.
Cope and seethe

Attached: Karl Rogg - Schauen Exlibris.jpg (689x979, 268.35K)

Wrong. We conquers will take the world.

Jew

supposedly hyperborea is a northern continent to the north of Scandinavia, similar to how Antarctica is portrayed but to the north instead. an entire continent in the north pole

I'm not sure what I'd prefer.
The Bayerischer Alpen, or Lappland.
On the one hand, very mild summers up high with mountains everywhere, mightily cold winters with beautiful Weihnacht festivals and I somewhat speak the language.
On the other hand, complete and utter serenity plus the cold.

Such place doesn't exist. You white people are nothing but worthless, privileged racists. There is nothing special about you, you are just privileged by a racist society and are racist yourselves. You should sit with the discomfort until it becomes agonizing, realize you are nothing but worthless, privileged white people. You will never be victims of racism and neither will you ever be a "master race".

Take your spics out of my country faggot.

Im thinking of printing out these on canvas size papers and put them on my wall. Is this a good idea or will the quality be shit?

I'm 80% from spain. I'm white you guys.

Spain is full of rapist Muslim genes. White is a term for the mudshit races that aren't European. You are no better than filthy kikes. Access to Europeans is not a human right.