What has Russia achieved under 23 years (1999-2022) of Putin?

What has Russia achieved under 23 years (1999-2022) of Putin?

23 years! That's a quarter of a century! The Russian Federation is such an old chap now ;)

Attached: 4DC36D6F-55A8-478A-A522-215479CCA6FB.jpg (800x450, 37.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesaker.is/the-conflict-between-the-west-and-russia-is-a-religious-one/
hh.ru
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They purged the oligarchs. Had an actual economy. Low taxes. Rebuilt the army. Rebuilt Russian diplomacy abroad with Syria and cucked USA out of couping Iran...

were there dragons in that fairy tale, too?

half of Ukraine's former territory

Did I just hear the cum receptacle say something?

Attached: file.png (738x480, 527.3K)

>What has Russia achieved under 23 years (1999-2022) of Putin?
burning bridges, inability to leverage resource abundance, inability to develop significant industry, thriving organized crime, probably going to get his people exterminated by accident

Putin is basically Mussolini but even worse

Just fuck off to chug

Butthurt about not having any history and not winning any war
Butthurt that you lost EE dominance to Russia

Attached: tintin dupont and dupond kicks mirage.jpg (1536x2048, 666.56K)

we objectively won and thoroughly trounced Russia, meanwhile, Stalin almost exterminated the entire soviet people by accident

Finland going to lose another war against Russia and cope by claiming it was a victory.

Litterally brought country from complete ruin and starvation to prosperity and superpower status?

Living standard in Russia is already better than your shithole and any European country. I earn 3,5k$ past taxes, of which maybe 500 in total goes for rent, utilities and stuff. I own a big appartment as well country dacha. I have big sparings on bank account. Electricity, gasoline, water, wahtever are dirt cheap. I litterally have no idea what to spend money on.

Russia never been better and Moscow is unironically the best city on European continent

>winning is losing territory
Lmao

>Soviet T-26 Model 1937 advancing aggressively, as described by the photographer, on the eastern side of Kollaa River during the battle of Kollaa

Attached: Soviet T-26 Model 1937 advancing aggressively, as described by the photographer, on the eastern side of Kollaa River during the battle of Kollaa winter war finland russia.jpg (1920x1277, 625.65K)

wut? thanks to this war we have gained complete dominance over EE

if losing territory means you're losing, Putin is losing in Ukraine, he has less Ukraine now than on day one

Your snipers didn't stop Russia from Annexing your clay or stop you from losing every war you fought against them over the last century.
Russia could have just annexed you out right after ww2 but decided not to and here you are back at it again.

>I earn 3,5k$ past taxes
Rofl I employ 3 software engineers out of Poznan, Poland and I'm paying them each roughly $120k/yr USD. Holy copy.

I didn't know Belarus and Russia are in your sphere.
Cope

Wars with Finland are amazing. You get their territory and they don't hold a grudge against you since they believe they've won.

Russia is Asia, and Belarus will soon slip out when Lukashenko goes full Franco and defects

great for you, meanwhile average wage in Poorland for non software enginers is round 1,2k

Abkhazia, South Ossetia, Crimea, Donetsk, Lugansk. Got a foothold in Syria and friendly relations with Assad as a bonus.
What lands has your country conquered these past 23 years?

Putin doesn't stand a chance, garbage secret police operatives are even worse at leading the great host then they are presidents

Annexed Crimea.

thesaker.is/the-conflict-between-the-west-and-russia-is-a-religious-one/
>During the Communist era, Christianity was suppressed in Russia and throughout the Soviet block. At its worst, under Lenin and Stalin, the Communist regime massacred millions of Christians. Victims were mainly Orthodox, but Christians of every denomination suffered. Even after the death of Stalin and into the 1980s religion continued to be persecuted. All children were required to attend lessons in atheism, during which Christianity and religious faith in general was mocked.

> Putin made it clear that he regarded Orthodoxy as Russia’s national religion and the Church was accorded a favored legal position. And such symbolic gestures were backed by new legislation which began to transform Russian society: the country’s abortion laws, hitherto some of the most liberal in the world, were tightened. In October 2011, the Russian Parliament passed a law restricting abortion to the first 12 weeks of pregnancy, with an exception up to 22 weeks if the pregnancy was the result of rape. The new law also made mandatory a waiting period of two to seven days before an abortion could be performed, to allow the woman to “reconsider her decision.”

>It was not until 2013 however that the anti-Russian rhetoric went hyperbolic. In that year, the Russian parliament passed its so-called “Gay Propaganada” law. The bill, described as “Protecting Children from Information harmful to their Health and Development,” explicitly banned Gay Pride parades, as well as other forms of LGBT material, such as books and pamphlets, which attempted to normalize homosexuality and to influence children in their attitudes to homosexuality. The bill, which was signed into law by Putin on June 30 2013, was extremely popular, and passed through the Russian Parliament unanimously, with just one abstention.

Attached: 1659774067065.gif (2200x1426, 3.65M)

KICKED OUT THE KIKE BANKS!
That alone makes Putin a God.

>I'm Polish and Russians live in my head rent free
We know

Let's just have peace instead. Finland is small enough as it is

Putin can't even afford wartime sortie numbers

>by accident
You really are a retarded mother fucker.

>Russia is Asian
They are more European than you are. Nobody knows any Polish literature or musicians unlike the Russian ones.
>Putin doesn't stand a chance, the Avengers have assembled and are coming for him

Attached: download (14).jpg (201x251, 4.86K)

yes, he didn't understand Hitler, and didn't see it coming, and cooperated with Hitler removing all the neutral powers between them

You seem to be a huge fan of the guy. Mention him in every second post you make. Can't you think about anything else but him and a war you lost a century ago? Its like the new mutt law, but for finns.

a lot more than the US

also exposed poles as the butthurt niggers of Europe

Attached: Russia Real Wage Growth.png (730x340, 17.97K)

Being based because Putin is so great and about trad Orthodox that he believes in it. He never lies, not ever.

You didn't win, you had some initial tactical victories jesus christ what a bunch of kvetching losers.

>the Avengers have assembled and are coming for him
yes, appropriate to bring up the avengers when talking about the Russian army, both are fictional

Compared to hellscape which were 90's after we opened to the west, we right now live in literal heaven on earth. I can't describe how better live is right now. And the fact that we didn't collapse after the chechen war is a miracle, not only achievement.

we thoroughly trounced USSR and were only neutral European country of the war that survived without having their capital occupied

You forgot the 30,000 landmines part. Concentrate

>They are more European
lol

anti-tank mines

Is that why you are in a rush to join NATO. Because Russia doesn't have an army?
>Sweden
>Portugal
>Switzerland
I know Finns are bad at history, but this is just embarrassing.

how old are you that you remember the 1990s, boomer? like 40?

He will never be homeless, while finland, balts and poland are alive. They also secretely horny for him and want him to slap them, and punish them.

Great for you, meanwhile the average wage in Russia is less. Show me one source of data that provides both compares the two side by side. I'll wait.

you know us elves would rather sacrifice 10 000 mon-keigh than have one elf lose a fingernail

The profound contributions of Poles to Europe:
1. Saving Vienna in 1683
2. Getting split up by Germany and Russia

hh.ru

Yes, i care so much about wages in some 5000km away siberian village.

>Is that why you are in a rush to join NATO. Because Russia doesn't have an army?
They are preparing for another victorious war against us where they cede us more land and get some anti-tank mines as a participation trophy.

>Sweden
>Portugal
>Switzerland
nigger you retarded or something?
>of the war

Seems like they have been on the slide for a long time.

They took Ukraine back. They are going to starve Germany this winter. They are destroying the US economy (as they planned with Biden and son). They got hypersonic missile technology working to name a few things.