Alright chucklefucks, put your dicks down and get in here

Alright chucklefucks, put your dicks down and get in here.

A while back I took a chance buying a box of pic related, protein bars made with cricket flour. I thought they tasted great, as good as any protein bar, and have ordered more since. It’s slightly pricey, but only because it’s still in the early adopter phase, if it goes mainstream it’ll get cheaper.

I even bought a pack of cricket flour. I used it to make crackers. Cricket crackers. They tasted good, were very healthy, and you wouldn’t know they had crickets in them if nobody told you. The worst part of it? The color. Gray-brown powder isn’t very pretty. That’s the only complaint I had, aside from it’s very pricey, but if it goes mainstream it’ll get through the early adopter phase.

It blows my mind to come on to Any Forums, a shitfest that I nonetheless admire for general consistency of independent thought, being drama lamas about ‘muh eat ze bugs’ and then basedfacing over huge bugs that live underwater. Cricket powder tastes good, has a great nutrient profile, beats red meat’s issues of crowding and antibiotic abuse, bugs don’t suffer enough to bug vegans, and natsocs should like how ecologically safe it is.

Food scarcity is going to affect everyone, and omnivorism is part of humanity’s legacy of the planet’s dominant species. Insect farming will be crucial in the coming collapse. The biggest downside is that it isn’t cheap, and the biggest reason for that it doesn’t have mainstream acceptance to reach an economy of scale advantage. The ‘eat ze bugs’ crowd is being an obstacle to that, which is just so jaw-droppingly stupid that I’m starting to think they must be paid IDF shills trying to screw you out of an objective good choice.

Attached: edSsQG_7.png (1212x1000, 862.87K)

>has a great nutrient profile
You shit out most of the protein and don't absorb it

They list it as protein and fiber at the same time to make their products look better kek

In this thread we find OP (a faggot) cheering on man made food shortages. Well done OP! Make sure you collect your shekels at the end of your shift.

Attached: 1660127595320592.png (500x457, 170.36K)

.05 shekels have been deposited
Pathetic

Attached: 5902D536-6901-4D6B-8007-02C25B892D3D.jpg (663x866, 445.57K)

Attached: bait.gif (300x252, 2.79M)

Fat > protein retard. Msm has you brainwashed that fat is bad. High protein is bad. You want keto with 20% protein and 80% fat for sick gains and weightloss with no hunger.

Attached: 1661639780701.jpg (1500x2122, 213.41K)

for me its the mcchicken.

>Food scarsity
>Bug factories open en masse
>Farms are forced to close through inflation and batshit insane regulations
>Those who keep afloat go through "Accidents" or get FBI'd, even the fucking Amish.
>Artificially prolonged war on Ukraine soil massively reduces worldwide grain production
Shut the fuck up kikeniggerfaggot.

>chucklefucks
>reddit spacing
>trying to psychologically manipulate us into eating bugs
Anything I missed?

>huge bugs that live underwater
You eat the meat inside those, not the shell.

>Anything I missed?
He mentioned the Jews as well

Enjoy your parasites, faggot.

I'm never going to eat the bugs, Klaus

I get how you'd come to that conclusion, as frequent asphyxiating on cocks in your throat has damaged your brain with ischemia.

I'm not 'cheering' it anymore than I'm cheering that I'm going bald. It's gonna happen, denial ain't gonna help anyone, the smart thing is to accept it and prepare.

What fucking sense would it make for IDF to try and beat down something that's a growing market that still has opportunities for small businesses? I'm not a shill, I'm a bona fide satisfied customer.
Project harder.
come at me bro
Use your brain, retard- I didn't say you could live off of cricket protein. I'm on a high-fat diet, I don't need to be convinced of it, and NOTHING in my post said anything like that. Learn to distinguish what you read from the voices in your head. Cricket works great for keto (though not the bars, they're too sugary but w/e)

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-21 at 5.06.54 PM.png (2116x1176, 3.51M)

>schizoid jerkoff fantasy
feel free to starve over your sad timid picky eating. Insects are energy efficient and safe to produce, and you could have a calorie-producing farm on-site in every non-urban home. Project harder Schlomo.
Very observant, hey you're smart for an Aussie
manages to get around your disgust reflex, right? I don't hear anyone posting about 'bugs are gross BUT ONLY THE SHELL hurr'
*eats beef, pork, shellfish, chicken, fish* you don't eat the flour raw, dingus

Attached: 1652074278918.jpg (1800x1129, 160.21K)

>IDF shills
>IDF
>I’m not a shill
>Project harder

Attached: 08FB7DD5-7B4D-4DC7-8ED4-5E366AE37660.png (500x375, 298.95K)

Attached: 1653859318528.jpg (720x400, 40.16K)

It's not about eating bugs on a whim if you want
It's about global elites pushing the world to such a state where you are only allowed to eat bugs because of meat scarcity
Go eat a fucking cockroach, see if I give a shit
That doesn't mean you should stop fighting the jews

>>feel free to starve over your sad timid picky eating. Insects are energy efficient and safe to produce, and you could have a calorie-producing farm on-site in every non-urban home. Project harder Schlomo.
>the kike misses the entire point, as usual.
If your flour contains chitin, you might as well kys now, if not, then all you're doing is poking holes into a cultures' food norms and expectations in favour of the people whose only concern is how cheaply they can produce sustenance for the masses.
Now fuck off.

Have they found a way to make the shit taste better and less hazardous? Funny how there is always focus on the Protein and not on the intestines.

A good Jew post? These really are the end times.
This is why we can’t “eat ze bugs”. Sure they “have” a lot of protein and shit, but none of it is “available” for our bodies to absorb. It goes straight through the system just like zero calorie sweeteners. This is the same problem with kale and shit. This is why most vegetarians and vegans are frail bitches. Their “nutrient dense” foods don’t actually submit any of their nutrients. These fuckers have to eat a 5 pound salad to even come close to feeling as full as someone who just ate a 1/4lb burger. Raw meat and blood are the most nutritious foods known to man, because all the nutrients are easily absorbed and repurposed. Fruits are good too. Fuck this gay earth, and fuck the retarded fags who fall for all this gay ass propaganda hook, line, and sinker

Attached: 15C062C1-00FE-4C05-A9C7-C12A1C8F4ED3.jpg (720x616, 199.48K)