KIKES ARE NOT ALLOWED
IGNORE PISSRAELI FLAGS

Attached: mena.jpg (760x634, 69.55K)

Sandniggers

>the political situation
its fucked
>KIKES ARE NOT ALLOWED
based

israel is the only country in the middle east capable of success and advancement

War in Ukraine is going great, we’re making lots of revenue from selling LNG to The krauts, we’re now starting to expand operations to be able to produce more gas to meet global supply

holy fucking based, al jazeera is the greatest thing arabs did, qatar is based af.

Attached: 4.jpg (1280x2160, 397.65K)

Arabs have the best symbols.

Attached: Emblem_of_Yemen_(2).svg.png (640x373, 112.41K)

I like it’s reporting capability, but it did have a knack for pissing off most of our neighbors, specifically the saudis

fuck you turkroach, just give HTS all the weapons and equipment and leave syria.
eagle of salah al deen.

Ukraine war is going great for Turkey, yesterday it was revealed that Russian S-300s in Syria were moved to Ukraine. Soon we will be able to establish Free'r Syrian Army.

(deleted because of typo)

your neighbors are nigger kikes

Israel is the only country in the Middle East that requires 100trillion $ yearly budget just to avoid "some attacks"

Americans love to be the enemies of the Muslims, stop paying taxes stop supporting the war machine

>just give HTS all the weapons and equipment and leave syria.

That seems to be the new plan anyway, since FSA managed to fuck up at every opportunity. The so called 30km zone will probably be annexed and the rest given to HTS, Assad may continue to hold on in the south but HTS is about the start kicking ass in Aleppo, Hama, Homs and probably Latakia too.

Keep dreaming roach

You get it, based tvrk, joulani will save syria and impale assad the faggot, FSA failed, now its time for the organization for the liberation of the levant to take over.

Nice vpn Ivan

I wish hts would enter damascus but it is unlikely, Turkey will provide air support in the north against assad like in 2020 but probably wont want them to get too close to Israel for now.

anything is likely, dont think its impossible, the 2023 hama summer offensive will break the SAA, i promise you, mark my words, i followed this civil war from the start, and i can see it as clearly as i can see the back of my hand, the end is near for assad.

idk dude, baathists are worse than jews

That kurd subhuman assad is finished, russia is getting fucked in ukraine, and soon joulani will start the operations, saraqib, the M-5 highway, aleppo, maraat al numan, khan sheikhun, hama and homs, then QIRDaha will be burnt to the ground and all alawites will die.

Attached: bashart.jpg (1125x1494, 325.42K)

Fuck of kike , can’t mossad the Assad

>just 2more weeks

Why aren't afghans included, they are the most based sandniggers

Attached: 1629341987535-1.jpg (1080x2400, 1.05M)

kek I dont hate kurds, but obviously i dont like the zionist funded qasd,, SDF militia pkk etc.

lol mutt thinks we care what he says, fuck off u mongrel retard.

Attached: muttkneel.webm (1280x720, 2.79M)

Yeah Afghans are the greatest really, I don't think the Islamic Emirate allows Any Forums tho xD

Attached: 1661523466064755.jpg (540x560, 47.61K)

your time will come flag hiding faggot :)

Attached: Salman_Rushdie_2018.jpg (800x944, 134.3K)

Attached: 0229.jpg (242x397, 39.63K)

I have only one opinion on the middle east and that's pic rel

Attached: 1643656549078.jpg (622x866, 46.26K)