What is Any Forumss opinion on steroids?

>feel better
>easier to build muscle and strength
>becoming superhuman

What is your opinion on steroids Any Forums and why aren't more people taking them?

Attached: best-legal-steroids-clenbuterol-cycle-results-pictures-bodybuilding-forum-clen-before-and-after-reddit-week-pics-weight-loss-weeks-female-decaduro-846x743-768x674.jpg (650x400, 32.77K)

Only niggers, faggots, and retards take them. Stay natty.

todays steroids a stretched to the point where you have to inject a shitload more than the people frm the 80s to early 2000s, they completly suck

it`s so hard to get good steroids today

>Is coffee good for you?

Attached: slide 4.png (2280x2008, 330.19K)

Attached: MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDD.gif (460x258, 1.63M)

everyone i know whos done steroids looked great until they get to about 30. then they hit a wall worse then chicks. would have been better off not doing them, and just staying in above average shape. no point in doing roids and working out so hard if you end up looking worse than an average cuck 10 years later

Vain and gay. Just like shitskin OP.

fpbp. You can also boost test naturally

Buff guys listen to rain

>Fake muscles and strength
>Acne
>Mood swings
>Dick won't work anymore

No thanks.

They destroy your heart.

Does anyone know if it's possible to stop doing roids after you've started, or is it a lifetime commitment?

Guy on the right looks like shit, just go ottermode and get stronger

Why would you take something based and redpilled (lifting weights, improving yourself), and make it degenerate?

Attached: pngfind.com-gorilla-png-2993646.png (621x524, 522.03K)

I was thinking about doing some roids to be stronger

cope

/thread
Roiders are pathetic and faggy. Natty is the path of men.

>roids to be stronger

Theyre good. I saw very little downside doing them. Trt is better long term.

depends on the dose

Not worth it, simple as. Left just needs to train a bit more and lose some fat. Right is not only dehydrated, but also dangerously low fat. You don't hold that look for long anyway.

also 10/10 woman would take left over right, cope nattylets.

One cycle won't fuck you up if you take the proper medications afterwards to restart your own test production. Most people get addicted though and end up fucking themselves for life

Lol, have fun destroying your testicles buddy, I'm sory that your inferior genetics made you do this.

its for insecure narcissists and manchildren.
i dont mind so because just like roasties with their birth control pills youre sterilising retards.