Why do you care if Biden forgives 10K of my student loan? I’m the one who got educated, unlike you losers...

Why do you care if Biden forgives 10K of my student loan? I’m the one who got educated, unlike you losers. I contribute in a more meaningful way to society than you do because my knowledge and skill set from school allows me to. Why should I pay back the full cost of the loan when the price was artificially driven up before I even started school? You guys sound like a bunch of old boomer farts complaining about young people as usual.

Attached: AED78BC7-8361-4880-A116-58EBB04759A4.gif (454x338, 1.52M)

My debt dropped 20k and I'm still not voting for him. Fuck off.

>I contribute in a more meaningful way to society
>but I can't repay my debt

I N F L A T I O N
ACCELERATE

this

Oh look it's this thread again

Lol get a load of this guy. He's poor enough to qualify for loan forgiveness.

Attached: bd1.png (750x592, 169K)

>I contribute in a more meaningful way to society than you do because my knowledge and skill set from school allows me to.
What skills and knowledge specifically?

> Why do you care if Biden forgives 10K of my student loan?
Is this actually happening? I feel like the news stopped talking about it the day after

>Why do you care if Biden forgives 10K of my student loan?
Your student loans should be illegal.
> I’m the one who got educated
And you're still not tackling the issue. The school shouldn't be giving you loans or putting you in debt it's a school not a bank.
You know why it's so expensive? Because they can only charge that much through a loan they can't expect you to put all that money down on the barrel head.
I'd make them. Charge you up front. You know it's about 2-4k up front for private school about 2k for military school up front.
Yet your college costs as much as a car each year. Doesn't have to.
Student loans and student debt should be illegal and colleges should be forced to make you pay up front. About 2-4k per year.
Like a private school.
See? You're not educated enough for that I, who never went to college, just had to school you.
And I'm glad you don't have to pay some of that debt which should be illegal. But really it's just the government paying off jews. Shit tons of money. For nothing.

>The school shouldn't be giving you loans or putting you in debt it's a school not a bank.
The school doesn’t do that. The US government took over the student loan system via a rider included in Obamacare and owns 92% of student loan debt.

Attached: 1657328751072.gif (480x338, 3.74M)

look faggots, OP is a retard but if you honestly still guzzle the cock of modern University prices in the US you're worse than the bots

Attached: milkwalker-2.jpg (813x768, 137K)

>The US government took over the student loan system
They're the ones that always backed the student loan system. They insure student loans so the colleges get paid no matter what.
Which allowed them to charge, whatever they want. They'll get paid regardless.
It's been a total scam for a long time. But yes the government is a big reason college is so expensive.

I’m with you bro!

>But yes the government is a big reason college is so expensive.
It is THE reason.

How about all these celebs? Like how many employees do these people even have? Also I know of so many small business owners who passed along cribs to their 4 employees who get minimum wage and then just pocketed the PPP money.

Attached: 5F158A24-7733-428A-97D0-C4ACCA14D86C.jpg (720x721, 82.63K)

Its going to get reversed in court but only after the mid terms. The whole point in this policy is to try and make people forget how shit the democrats have been during the last 2 years for the mid term elections.

Thats not student loans.

Fuck you nigger

Pleb detected. Educated people created the internet and the roads you drive on not peasants. You will defend your celebrity master lords getting millions discharged though.

Attached: 3C9A4DC8-6168-4BBC-865D-80BC035DC86E.jpg (1170x1571, 276.65K)

I’m also not voting for him, but I won’t vote for Trump again.

Attached: 00F47554-3683-42BA-AA1E-243F415FDD1D.jpg (500x756, 98.73K)

b/c you fucking retard we are in the middle of a massive inflationary recession and these globalist scum won't stop printing money. You know how everything is too expensive right now? yeah. this is going to make that WAY worse. You should have used some of that "education"(indoctrination) on some economics classes.

This isn't a response to my post.

It’s a million times worse yet it was barely talked about until now. Immediately boomers took to Facebook to attack students getting crumbs though. This is just one example of fraud being prosecuted.

Attached: 3EDD46A3-166B-4E70-AC89-70193230F048.jpg (1149x2115, 563.13K)

>Most PPP loans, will NEVER be repaid!

That's because they were always intended to be forgiven you massive lying dumbass

$125,000 for a single person is considered high income in the USA. Average income here is only $55,000.

It's honestly baffling to see american """"patriots"""" seething about the US government using tax revenue to remove debt that fuck over only american youth. Want an even better advice? Make education free.
inb4 we can't afford it. If you can afford almost 800 billions a year on the military industrial complex and the glory of israel, you can also afford to build a better future for your citizens

>it was barely talked about until now

You are simply betraying your stupidity. It was a big deal during COVID. I feel like you do not even know the PPP is related to COVID

Only millionaires like Paul Pelosi should have paid out of pocket for their businesses. Don’t also tell me about payroll. The laid off got tons of money in unemployment anyway. Millionaires should save their own businesses. Criminals with no employees were even starting LLCs to take advantage of PPP.

Anyone under $150k seems poor to me.

>seething about the US government using tax revenue to remove debt that fuck over only american youth.
It's better than it being used to bomb kids.
Still it's a lot of tax money. And college was made artificially expensive though the loan system. They can't even charge that much without a loan see? The very practice is what made college unaffordable.
> Want an even better advice? Make education free.
Okay lets stop student loans first and bring the cost of education WAY DOWN before the government starts throwing tax dollars at it shall we? Otherwise the college is like " We need 40k at least to educate this citizen " and that's some bullshit. I don't want to give jews all our money.

Niggas love that government cheese. This bankrupted America and you are crying about student loan forgiveness. Many students owe a lot more than 10-20k. I paid 10k in taxes. I’m literally just getting back my tax money. Biden sucks, but Trump sucks too and made a terrible program. I regret voting for him twice.

Attached: B1898B18-D650-475E-8996-36CDE55CA9D1.jpg (1151x1393, 184.21K)

What Is the Average Salary in the U.S.? According to the May 2020 National Occupational Employment and Wages Estimates by the BLS, the average salary in the United States is $56,310,

Everybody has a big dick online.

Imagine a policy so bad that you can't defend it and instead have to compare it to another bipartisan policy.

I agree, a realistic estimate for budget of state funded education should be made comparing it to other developed nations, adjust for a few parameters like cost of living and go from there

They would prefer that every doctor and tech person is imported from India. White kids also don’t qualify for diversity scholarships. It’s poor white kids that have to take out loans. The Republicans only want elites and minorities to be educated.