I Have No Friends

Yes, this is a blog post, it's also political. I'm 28 years old and I've never had a job and I have no friends and I'm also a virgin. Where is the political party that I should join? Because neither the Republicucks or the Democucks ever say anything that I can relate to or care about.

Is there actually going to be some sort of upheaval or massive change in the status quo that will give me a chance to change my life trajectory within the next few years? Because if things are just going to keep on being basically the same, I'm thinking maybe I should just kill myself.

Attached: 1642508418799.png (948x957, 1.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/partynihilist
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Getting job = friends, GF .

You actually have to work for it, I know — bummer.

Libertarian

>Is there actually going to be some sort of upheaval or massive change in the status quo that will give me a chance to change my life trajectory within the next few years?
No, same old shit.

>Is there actually going to be some sort of upheaval or massive change in the status quo that will give me a chance to change my life trajectory within the next few years?
nah.. you're going to have to get a job and make something of yourself. Improve yourself, then friends and gf's will be all around you.

>nah.. you're going to have to get a job and make something of yourself
>No, same old shit.
>You actually have to work for it, I know — bummer.
>Getting job = friends, GF .
It's so freaking over.

Attached: it hurts.jpg (1053x1025, 217.59K)

>Where is the political party that I should join?
twitter.com/partynihilist

Attached: Nihilist Party USA.jpg (400x400, 26.77K)

You could always cut your dick off and get fake friends and employment but modern society is largely a deal with the devil

>neither the Republicucks or the Democucks ever say anything that I can relate to or care about
and what do you relate to or care about

Can you walk? Then be a dog walker, get paid good money to hang out with man's best friend and it's a great icebreaker for friendly chatter with all kinds of people.

Seriously, its ridiculous how much some people will pay and how much more socially approachable you become when you have a dog, get off you ass and do it today. Go research if your city requires permits or training then go get those done

Democratic victors are still loreds or gain lordship so democracy is as physically unstable of a system as anarchizm.

join a church instead, even if you dont quite believe in it you will fell better about yourself.also political groups generally dont have a lot of women

>It's so freaking over.
Everythings open to you, SorcererBearNaziAnon.
GodSpeed Fren.

In fact, Jeffrey, is the name of the road. Jeffrey Street. Or was it George? The triangle?

Just go kill some niggers man

Most friends are loosh parasites.

Support Democrats/Leftism if you want to be a loser forever, collect UBI, live in social housing, and always be depressed.
You support Right-Wing if you want to actually get out of your shitty situation, work hard and get some success.

I'll be your friend :)
Lend me $500

All you need is a firm handshake!

You should just kill yourself sweaty.

>You should just kill yourself sweaty.
Now I'm not going to, jerk.

guess what, faggot? praying for massive social upheaval, which by that you really mean the collapse of civilization or at least the fall of capitalism, isn't going to help your situation, because it's not happening. You can keep waiting two more weeks all you want, and by then you'll be 40 years old. You need to find your locus of control, stick it deep inside your puckered butthole, and stop being a helpless little bitch. You just need to make an effort, which I guarantee you haven't made any in your entire life judging by what you wasted people's time with here today.

Attached: 1661195320388285.jpg (400x400, 50.11K)

if a nigger grabs my hand like that hes gonna eat pavement

Sorry user, but you need to get a job for it to collapse. It's just one of those things. the universe won't give it to you like this. too easy.

Digits coming in fast

Attached: 1660821398755740.jpg (800x634, 94.91K)

How can you not have friends? Just go outside and have a drink you shyzo

Don't wait for an outside-event to change yourself.

Im 35 with no friends, never had a job and cant drive either

read the book atomic habits and get your shit together, fren

Attached: 83491.jpg (796x422, 57.12K)