Everyone on Tinder looks like a swimsuit model and has millions of dollars, interesting hobbies and travels all year

Everyone on Tinder looks like a swimsuit model and has millions of dollars, interesting hobbies and travels all year.

I made a "honest" profile with real personal information and non-studio pictures. No match.

It's bullshit.

Attached: f54b50fa105fd50d351235dd6d1d279b.jpg (360x618, 31.07K)

Sorry bro. You're ugly

no you just need to be hot

kek krautbro same thought

Tinder whores are disgusting. They probably just live simp to simp and pay nothing.

If you use the platform you are part of the problem

> I made a "honest" profile with real personal information and non-studio pictures. No match.

Don't make a honest profile, with non-real personal information and studio pictures. Still no matches. Because you are not good enough for these apps. Just go outside retard. Most people don't use this cringe shit. I loathe any retards who are on these apps.

she works at a truckstop in alabama

>I loathe any retards who are on these apps.
Feel the same. Scum of the earth. We need an AI to database them all.

>Proceeds to post picture of someone who doesn't at all look like a swimsuit model.

Attached: HF.jpg (436x704, 28.15K)

Nose ring = pass
Should probably also report.

The only she has going for is
-hair volume
-skinniness

Maybe you should do those two as well
Even better, you should stop using Tinder you filthy sodomite

>The only she has going for is
>-hair volume
>-skinniness

you're either a bitch or a gay, tits or GTFO

anyone that attractive doesn't need an app

She's a basic bitch you Cypriot monkey. Stop putting pussy on a pedestal.
She's a fucking peasant with phone filters on.
I fucking hate you 3rd worlders. Most photos are never genuine.

wtf when i went on there it was a freakshow there wasnt a single good looking female

But I don't have a car.
>those tired eyes and unhealthy hair

Just be yourself, what even more disappointing is when you meet girls off tinder and find out most of there photos were when they were thinner or heavily filtered.

Attached: BE6C206A-BED6-42F2-80C1-C6F3771FDC86.jpg (1170x1137, 941.94K)

Am I literally the only one that knows that love is bound to conditions so in reality "love" as you know it from literature and movies doesnt even exist ?

What are you referring to? The woman on OP has great hair.

You gotta try harder.

I have better luck on Instagram.

She raped her hair with a flat iron
The untamed strands are pubes at that point.

>a swimsuit model and has millions of dollars, interesting hobbies and travels all year
No they just make it seem that way, that's why social media is absolute fucking cancer
People aren't content to be who they are, they are all obssessed with trying to craft and tailor a specific image to make themselves seem better than they are
It's no wonder mental illness is sky rocketing