Youtuber Bald and Bankrupt says we're all going to die soon

Happening?

Attached: bankrupt.png (851x318, 58.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/c/baldandbankrupt/community
youtube.com/watch?v=W93XyXHI8Nw
youtube.com/watch?v=ac4E_UsmB1g
vanityfair.com/style/2022/08/brad-pitt-skirt-bullet-train-berlin-premiere-all-going-to-die-variety
twitter.com/AnonBabble

and yes its real
youtube.com/c/baldandbankrupt/community

He clearly meant “a few years” as in we live short lives. 70 years isn’t that long. I’ve spoken to many 70+ people and a lot of them tell me it goes by quick.

>some literally who moron says thing

Well he did leave ukraine 2 days before the war started

Literally never heard of this guy -- you expect me to drop what I'm doing because of what he says? Same shit with that Fuentes faggot. Shit seems so inorganic and forced.

He means either ww3 or vax dieoff
“Have another run at it” means humanity dies out.

My moneys on vax dieoff, ww3 would have devastating effects for the world but humanity would survive it, especially in the southern hemisphere.

But vaxxed are everywhere all around the globe, and if it does cause reproductive failureit would kill 90% of the world, if we take the aftermath into account as well.

The red deer will emerge any minute now

Maybe but then again nobody says we're here for only a few years when refering to our normal lifespans, he's probably a believer in vax death or the coming ww3

Vaxoid mass death confirmed

because he browses here and knew to gtfo

There were reports and signs that Russia was going to invade since December lol

Is he giving up YT for good? He says it's his last Soviet video, but he has made videos in the past in India and Bolivia, so it's possible he will be travelling elsewhere. Though the ex-Soviet countries are his speciality

adventuring is too much work.
I will sit here and watch other people adventure, if you don't mind.

Here's also a few other things that mention our coming end

youtube.com/watch?v=W93XyXHI8Nw

youtube.com/watch?v=ac4E_UsmB1g

vanityfair.com/style/2022/08/brad-pitt-skirt-bullet-train-berlin-premiere-all-going-to-die-variety

It already has.

Even if we lost 90% of the human population due to VAIDS, we'd still have more people than we did prior to the 19th century.

A lot of people are dying here after seizing and displaying advanced CFJ type symptoms including the way they die. Be glad Adolf Putler didn't poison you with an experimental serum in the name of Bill Gate's depopulation agenda. He only kills you in the fields through direct exposure to Western munitions to satisfy the depopulation agenda.

Oh stfu. I was here during that time and all i heard was "nothing's ever happening"

if you haven't realized it's a blip in time by your 20s, you're gonna have a bad time

he's a jew so he'll most likely return to the youtube for the free money from recording a day of travels

especially when he's one of those jews that buys up cheap property in cheap eastern european countries and rents them out to fund his lifestyle

didn't he go into the warzone to film his ego jerking video where he "saved" fat ukranian cows on the train

If we are going to die in few years as he says why would you want to make memories for? There wont be anything when your dead so what you gonna do with the memories?
This just sounds extremely autistic, a very stupid take probbaly from a drunk moment, i also watched his videos and he seems a little strange and weird but somehow his videos are interesting to watch at times

This.
Also
> Red star
> Muh Soviet endearment
> Using "kyiv"
He's a commie larper. What the fuck do you mean ((("we")))