This kike doesnt seem like a bad person

ive just watched the podcast he did with (((legs fridman))) and the one he recently did with rogan. he could be an antisocial psychopath manipulator or something anyway but he didnt come across like that

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2022-08-28 um 11.41.24.jpg (1366x768, 116.85K)

He's obviously extremely intelligent. Most of this board is like 90-95 IQ and unironically believed trump was a genuine playing 4D chess as he blundered through his presidency. I worked with top tier management in fortune 500 and they generally have a range of personas depending on who they're dealing with.

tons of people come across nice in person or when you see them in a recording but are not that way in their personal or professional lives

is this really confusing you?

appearing as nice is psychopath 101

>is this really confusing you?
yes. could you elaborate further please

No such thing as psychopaths. It's a kike psychology definition of what essentially is a cunt.
Only 2 types of people in this world, good people and bad people.

just "trust" him, dumb fuck

Dont you have school tomorrow

You're stupid OP, he just proven he's lying fart. Dude literally sponsored most of the he said "he doesnt care about"

>blundered through his presidency
He did not blunder through.
He did EXACTLY as his Chabad handlers ordered him to.

Ask someone who isn't German whats wrong with Germans. You need outside perspective.

Nope. I just don't trust the bullshit psychopath/sociopath and narcissist identity. I just call people cunts if they act like that. And labelling a cunt with one of these terms gives them a subtle ego boost.

He looks like he never met people with opposing views, this is the feeling I got

>antisocial psychopath manipulator doesn't seem like an antisocial psychopath manipulator
What?

This dude needs to be arrested

you can't tell he's just doing this interview to get ahead of this story. Facebook, working on orders from the FBI, censored a story from a legit newspaper and got caught. This story could have easily swung a very tight election.

how can you not tell its all 100% an act, its like the memes are real, he feels like a person from a commercial

He's lizard human hybrid

I watched both of the podcasts and came to the conclusion that he's actually right on most of the critiques he gets. He's just fucking weird and feels anti social. The same dumbfucks bitching about zuckerberg are the same retards that have tiktok installed spending 12 hours a day on their phones. They've built their own cage and want to complain about it because, that's what they've learned to like. Social media is shit and you're all fucking retarded for using it. That's not zuckerbergs fault, it's yours.

I watched a clip of the Rogan interview on jewtube and already in the first 15 seconds he's lying while failing to mask the smile. The one consistent thing with very powerful people is that they get off on lying and getting away with it so much that they start slipping on purpose.

Attached: 621ec811b271c.gif (250x248, 316.78K)

im an ahmed and i despise germans for what they did in the last 2 years. theyre immoral brainwashed obedient sheep. germs are a cucked out abomination who dont deserve anything but their extinction for not standing up fo themselves

Attached: 1660826781063800.jpg (1024x768, 266.2K)

He funded the 2020 electric fraud
He went to the white house,
Laughed at Trump,
Then threw him out with $300 Million,
All used for mail in votes
If Trump is a man and he comes back,
Zuck may be in very big trouble,
Or
May be Trump is weak and got played

Zuckerberg is genuinely a good person and has aspbergers and doesn't say it because he doesn't want your pity. I honestly pray for him. All non-Christians will end up failing because they don't have grace and I just hope he's okay.

AI is improving rapidly these days. Almost human-like at this point.

Imagine you are working at the store. Ted bundy comes in to buy some groceries. He smiles at you, greets you, acts polite, charming and fun. You kind of like him he seems like a nice guy.

He's a fucking kike. That's all you need to know. Definitely not a good person.

Hard to keep that up for 3hrs...

did they give you adhd pills as a kid or sum and now youre angery?

and then we fuck

>I worked with top tier management in fortune 500 and they generally have a range of personas depending on who they're dealing with.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

In any given corporation there's like 5 brains and then literally THOUSANDS of braindead 80 IQ mouth breathing degree from harvard execs. They are the most worthless people in the entire economy, literally destroying things left and right and then blaming it on market conditions. They are refuse.

t. actual engineer who does his f ucking job

He helped rig a US election at the FBI's behest.

Actual retarded take typical for Any Forums.

Just a coward merchant controlled by the us govt

Attached: 1661664547489225.png (784x1800, 2.69M)

This user is correct. I would say good and evil instead though.