Rightful German clay

I will never be able to take the sovereignty of these countries seriously. They only exist as independent entities to thwart Germany's geopolitical power and influence. Imagine the colossal things we could achieve if we were united in one common Reich, under one common ideology, under one common leader. We would be a global hegemon on par with America. Instead, Europe stands divided and alienated from itself, imprisoned in an unequal union that promises equality.

Attached: Rightful German clay.png (4592x3196, 898.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Roman_Empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Ottoman_alliance
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

to powerful while to scaring for jews and anglos

fixed it for you ffaggot

Attached: 1661678901208897.png (4592x3196, 886.4K)

based idea but I don't want to be enslaved in some "rightful clay" feudal kind of mentality, sweetie;)

Attached: Blick-auf-Dresden-bei-Vollmondschein.jpg (1300x731, 72.54K)

Request denied.

Sincerely,

The Eternal Anglo

You are too autistic to rule.

Graz is a nice place. Can you recommend other nice places in Austria?

Get fucked Dieter

Retake your capital first retarded Austrocuck

>Instead, Europe stands divided and alienated from itself, imprisoned in an unequal union that promises equality.
Do something about it

Keep you browned hands away from my country Muhammad. It's enough you enriched yourself to the point of cultural death. No one want's to join your ritual suicide.

who is we sir? Just needs one godlike man for 1000 years.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Roman_Empire

You turned your back at that chance when refused to join Napoleon

One empire under God

Attached: 1200px-Holy_Roman_Empire_at_its_territorial_apex_(per_consensus).svg (1).png (1200x840, 252.41K)

Your shithole belongs to Turks.

The biggest mistake poolaks made was going after Ottoman heads as they were about to make your province a part of their clay. I will never take austrian sovereignty seriously till your flag has a star and crescent in it and your males mutilate your cocks.

Attached: Turkish.jpg (640x360, 15.48K)

Can you start with Steiermark in Slovenia please?

The world is rightful German clay. But God says he's going to destroy it and make a new heaven and earth. After he kills all the tares.

Attached: Death to America.jpg (583x640, 193.33K)

>t. seething Lebensraum occupiers
You're not even human, let alone European. You should be thankful that I proposed for your third world shithole to be part of Germany instead of glassed.

Attached: Polnisches Schweinderl.jpg (750x542, 69.92K)

>rightful German clay
god shut the fuck up you absolute fucking faggot. Glad your land-grabbing days are over you fucking nigger.

I'm sure you'd love all the Afghans and Somalis they'd foist on you.

>Kaliningrad/Koenigsber is not included.

By this one, can see that OP is at least semi-retarded. Kaliningrad is teritory with STRONGEST german claim. It was given to GOVERN over to Soviet Union after WW2, for duration of 50 years. Now, when that time has expired, Germany have not pressured on that claim. Not when both Germanies got re-united, not later. Now when former Koenigsberg is mainly populated by russians and belorusians, there are not much non-russian governments who want to deal with them, and to govern over them.

Also, this Russia-Ukraine conflict did not showed Germany as politically strong entity. Now their political influence in EU is way, way lower than it was 5 years ago.

>t. shithole that licked Turk assholes until we liberated Europe

Death to Poland

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Ottoman_alliance

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2022-08-28 um 11.42.04.png (2080x646, 418.63K)

Königsberg is of course German, I merely didn't colour it in because mapchart is retarded and colours in all of Russia if you try to.

>having anything to do with the french after their revolution
cringe

Judging by Germany's politics of the last 3 decades, Reich could only achieve colossal fuckups

dilate leaf

>the most aryan VRIL uebermensch in all of PREUSSENSGLORIAREICHSKOMMISSARIATMITTELEVROPAGROSSDEUTSCHLANDSGERMANIA
>can't use paint
lmao

Would it really be worse than the bosnian enclave we currently are?

rightful german ditch

Attached: 1653611024736.jpg (3600x2905, 1.85M)

lol

Attached: 1654243145725.jpg (1300x852, 302.69K)

How many Bosnians have blown themselves up or created roving rape gangs?

Come and try it bitch...Here's what happened to the last guy that got uppity with us mountain autists...

Leave us alone...
We don't want your EU
We don't want your German Reich
We just wanna chill in our mountains and be autismos.

Never fuck with autists...

Attached: th-2001412920.jpg (474x327, 34.63K)

>heil hi-ACK

Attached: 1648532932776.png (712x672, 382.12K)

Newsflash: your "glorious reich" is run from Washington, D.C. In fact they've purposely lied to you about what a "Reich" is, and has always been. All "reichs" (covenants/ages) are subject to the scrutiny of Mithra, and therefore One Heaven.

With British help of course