If you dont vote for them you are letting down your country

Attached: 54FE5C6A-CD75-42BD-83B1-4E55CE73D50C.jpg (320x342, 36.67K)

Min röstlokal gömmer SD sedlarna och jag vågar inte säga till. Dom blänger på mig och jag bara vänder om.

Attached: 1591836721093.jpg (367x401, 31.84K)

din jävla fegis stå upp för ditt land.

Hey thats not AfS logo..

a vote for AfS is a vote for MP/S/V you idiot. Vote SD then AfS 2026

How about stram Kurs, that nigga paludan running and he is an actual ethno nationalist

Judeo-Masonic hands wrote this.

Attached: SD.jpg (960x594, 109.31K)

i will vote for the only party who is against NATO
>mfw cutie nooshi will never smother you with her big milk

Attached: Skärmavbild-2020-09-28-kl.-12.29.23.png (1294x741, 957.39K)

Even if SD are controlled opposition i'll still vote for them in hopes of the "right-wing" block being larger and SD being the biggest in that block. Just to see commies cope and seethe and chaos and turmoil in the riksdag.

Attached: 1643351751266.jpg (2620x2880, 491.01K)

Du kan bara skriva på de blanka valsedlarna.

Attached: kippa.jpg (720x405, 39.5K)

The ''right wing'' block has imported over 1 million non-whites. Sent jobs overseas, privatized and judaized our natural resources and industries. You do realize that both Capitalism and Communism is anti-white in its nature? People like you never learn. Also, its the Swedish democratic budget that rules Sweden at the moment.

If you need to vote, vote third position - NMR.

Attached: 1659538588024679.jpg (570x453, 72.31K)

People get victimized by migrant crime (that they've voted for) before they go on to call nationalists "racist" and demand their exclusion from politics. Half of sweden acts like that. Idk how you reason with such lost causes. They'll betray and hurt their people with a smile on their face.

this
sd is a controlled opposition

You vote SD or you let commies win. It's really as simple as that.

Spela in dom medan du frågar om var valsedlarna ligger (rapportera det sedan till polisen med videobevis, det är extremt olagligt att gömma valsedlar).
Jag tvivlar dessutom på att de ens kommer räkna SD/AfS-röster ifall de går så långt att de gömmer valsedlarna, så stanna också kvar och spela in själva rösträkningen så du har bevis på att det inte pågår valfusk. Det står klart och tydligt i lagen att det är fullt lagligt att filma rösträkningen.

>NMR
memeparti som inte ens är organiserade nog att komma in i riksdagen även om de fick 4%. Rösta AfS istället.

Hittade inte SDs valsedlar förra gången och röstade L istället. Blir att rösta L i år igen om jag inte hittar röstsedlarna. Skönt också att undvika få den där blicken när man tar en sd-lapp.

Vem fan bryr sig vad idioter tycker, stå på dig och stirra i ögonen på dem när du frågar vart SD sedlarna är.

Attached: thedog.jpg (1242x1242, 194.49K)

Voting SD is full on cuckservative.
They have no intention of fixing anything, at best they'll prolong the destruction by a couple of years.

Blir till att rösta blankt.