White people are definitely gonna go extinct

Despite being the best looking, highest iq, cleanest, etc... white people are def gonna go extinct in like a couple centuries

Like its over, non white people are literally a disease to planet earth, and they will ruin the planet not soon after the extinction of white people.

It would be extremely prudent to ban all immigration and begin the revitalization of white genes.

Attached: 43344129.jpg (1024x720, 81.72K)

Why won't they have sex with me? What did i done to not have sex? please send sex please.....

There are ukrainians whores all over russia, canada , us, europe

Blog posts that rely heavily on anecdotes or gut feelings, hunches, etc. dont get much traction on this board

you're at war, just rape something you idiot

White women are going to stop being whores and we're all gonna die.

based - so what do we do?

Slavs will pick up the mantle and shepherd humanity into the cosmic age

But what if he seeks love and compassion?

Fun fact, in the early political days of New Zealand the Maori people were going to become extinct from all of the wars. So the government set a breeding program and free gibs and now they are flourishing, doubt the return will happen when we get replaced with immigrants.

Mutts are hotter than pure breeds so its for the best

Chug called
They want their faggot back

>love and compassion
>Ukraine
tough luck

Who gives a fuck? None of us will be alive in 60 years anyway.

It is the exact same thing. Invasion. Demographic replacement. People are waiting for daddy government to fix things but daddy government is the one creating the problems.

Roasties / Mizz trashes aren't part of the White race... Let them go, it balances out.

Attached: 5rvswj.jpg (895x500, 156.05K)

>highest IQ

Jews and Asians unfortunately mog us and it shows. They make far fewer retarded self-destructive decision.

Also scum claws, and douchey trendy "nerd glasses"... they're not wanted anyway.

how?

Because the boomers, jewed "conservatives" and the liberal Whites all ruined the White race too

Everything happens in cycles.
If the global powers manage to successfully cage us like animals and have a 100% domesticated cattle populace, I'd be impressed, but I do not believe they have the capability to keep the charade going much longer.
Out of chaos and disorder comes new order and ways of life. I can see a future of chaotic violence that becomes very tribal in nature. The niggers always act up, Whites are what have built society, latinos are destructive but still have some type of social cohesion and civility that niggers don't.
White flight will become White fight in our lifetime if the global powers fail to successfully enslave everyone with an easy transition into their new feudal order. All races believe they are entitled to the fruits of the labor of the White race, including our women. Now that the good times are coming to pass, we'll see what the future holds.
It's either White Fight or extinction via total controlled domestication.

It's just not right though, for over a millennium our ancestors fought and conquered lands, now we are giving open arms and letting them in over nothing. In the animal kingdom this would be considered suicide.