Why did the Finnish flags grow so retarded and aggressive over here? Are they JIDF...

Why did the Finnish flags grow so retarded and aggressive over here? Are they JIDF, American glowniggers or Finns are really?

Attached: F76EB32A-AA16-47B8-8831-136E78ED8232.gif (354x216, 931)

oy vey, that's incredibly racist

we don't care about your subhuman political theater, we just answer to facts and actual reality

we just want to have fun shitposting because our lives are miserable enough as is

If that's the case, why do Finns always start hyperventilating when I point out that Finland has lost every war it has fought against Russia?

TONGUE MY ANUS
FKING MEMEFLAGGOT

Attached: 1642250153164.jpg (648x386, 17.13K)

we won the last one big time, they still have more troops missing than we fielded in total, we also captured over 30 000 anti-tank mines from those subhumans they thought would be useful against a country that could field 30 tanks in total

fingolians, get into the balls of the al-suedish benis right now

yes

tell your subhuman german cousins to turn off the gas and live like its 1944

Why do you get buttmad every time someone points out you are a kissless virgin?

Dunno why. I want to know.

Attached: 1603572664646.jpg (946x960, 143.55K)

>Are they JIDF, American glowniggers or Finns are really?
American glowniggers. Their PM is coke-loving bitch, and since women are running the government, it's on autopilot, except now NATO (the US) hijacked it.

Being agressive and retarded is the final redpill
>or Finns are really?
You are already retarded so now you only need a lot of aggression to the next post

Their PM is a WEF puppet degen and it's clearly rubbed off on them

subhuman government employees can't tell difference between telling them they're useless subhuman government employees and aggression

>lose 1/3rd of your territory (said 1/3rd is also your most prosperous)
>sign a humiliating peace treaty
>"w-w-we won! look at our k/d ratio!! real life is totally like a COD death match!!!"

kek

They are not finnish. Everyone knows that, first thing they tell you in army too.

No, but i'm telling you like it is: 5-6.

only three countries participating in war in Europe survived without without having their capitals occupied, Finland, UK and USSR.

at least we have the balls to show our flag faggot

fake Russian (CIA) subhumans are mad

So... it is the same for our government employees, huh?

Ylilauta is leaking. They pushed out everybody sane with their insane moderation and now the drooling retards are coming after us.

>we surrendered before they reached our capital
>THIS MEANS WE WON!

kek

Friendly reminder

>Territorial changes:
>Cession of the Gulf of Finland islands, Karelian Isthmus, Ladoga Karelia, Salla, Rybachy Peninsula and lease of Hanko to the Soviet Union

considering their lacking education, they're mostly probably yours

>Being agressive and retarded is the final redpill
Based

>Finland has lost every war
FTFY. We lost even in our civil war.

we won the last one big time,
>they still have more troops missing than we fielded in total,
>we also captured over 30 000 anti-tank mines from those subhumans they thought would be useful against a country that could field 30 tanks in total

What happened was you got too butthurt and now endlessly seethe.

Attached: butthurt_emperor.jpg (361x358, 19.98K)

Well, if you want to work for the US government, you have to be at least BS or BA degree.
I don't know what's like in Finland. That's why I am curious.

fake Russian (CIA) subhumans are mad