No gas? Just wear more clothes

Why do EU weaklings need "heat"?

Attached: 1661305829591147m.jpg (1024x724, 153.05K)

Because it gets cold you stupid chink

Just wear more clothes you stupid mutt

I know the style and I know there's more. Post more, English teacher

I know right? Just wrap a blanket around yourself

Attached: Snow Miku 45219597_p0.jpg (800x1200, 685.5K)

sup

Attached: 1654840233739.jpg (540x720, 32.8K)

>pipes freeze
>it gets less cold
>house floods

A good solution is to give EU citizens a winter lockdown "sleep vaccine" to put them into hibernation without any guarantee that everyone will wake up

After being in Fairbanks for a while, I learned the trick is to just wear two sets of thermals and two sets of socks simultaneously on top of your normal cold weather attire.

a girl who can't make warm clothes look hot is no fashion star

topkek. i like this idea.

No it's literally over. Humanity has never, EVER, survived a winter without electric heating. We're done for, GG.

Attached: 1635993876211.jpg (673x690, 101.9K)

>freezing vapid fashion obsessed whore

VS

>heckin cute and valid warm cutie

the choice is obvious

To keep the refugees warm, they get priority. Taxpayers to the back of the line.

I wonder how many families with migration background might become victims of carbon monoxide poisoning this winter.

Attached: funshooting.jpg (720x531, 55.33K)

A terribly insufficient number is my guess.

>"abandons everthing to prioritize warmth"
>skirt
>big uncovered dome of a head
>nothing covering top of boot
>no snowpants
D O U B T

If people can't stand outside due to cold in anything short of an ice storm, I've got no respect for them. If you're not in a blizzard, it's jeans weather with them freezing stiff as soon as you walk out the door.

i don't understand either. it doesn't get very cold here. we don't actually need to heat our homes. its pathetic. it doesn't get below 0 that much so it stays 10 degrees inside at minimum at peak winter, with no heating on. just wear clothes. 10 degrees is nothing. they need heating in poland and further, not western europe

>10 degrees is nothing
I dont know if you are retarded or something

im not retarded. it doesn't get very cold here. you think 10 degrees inside is cold? holy fuck. pleb tier. I'll take a sweater and i'll be fine with 10 degrees inside. fucking plebs. I've been doing cold showers regularly.

Attached: monero-chan-beer.png (900x854, 615.36K)

>you think 10 degrees inside is cold?
Yeah sure thing buddy, how many days have you experienced sleeping in 10 degrees? Or how many weeks have you used multiple layers of clothing in your own house in order to sleep?

Anyone living within 500 miles of the Mediterranean is a pussy by default.

>> what is a blanket
>> what are clothes
I prefer sleeping in cold air. I"M WHITE

I keep my bedroom window open during winter and sleep in sub-zero temperatures. Best sleep of the year.