The best thing about being married is that I never have to pretend to care about or give respect to any other women...

The best thing about being married is that I never have to pretend to care about or give respect to any other women ever again.

The worst thing about being married is:
>Honey it’s time to listen to me retell every detail of this true crime podcast I just listened to for two hours!

Attached: A39732E2-F788-4B90-B1BC-94A376C8F664.jpg (800x450, 40.33K)

>The best thing about being married is that I never have to pretend to care about or give respect to any other women ever again.
You don't have to be married for that

Attached: CAIUS COSADES.jpg (457x551, 32.98K)

Best part is actually raising kids. Worst part is I can't fuck 4 different women a week anymore.

I can't watch anything I like with my gf, she just talks over it.

That's why HOTD is a blessing.

The best thing is fluffy tail, the worst thing is women worth marrying haven't been invented yet.

Attached: 1630754433544.png (630x906, 774.08K)

>The worst thing about being married is:
it's the marriage itself

Is it Parcast's? Just let her listen to cult podcast. Keep us posted.

>Worst part is I can't fuck 4 different women a week anymore

From what I've seen that's a nightmare unless it's hookers. The only guys I've seen put up those kind of numbers were bartenders, but holy fuck the drama...

Show flag

>cult podcast
wassup with you and meme flags m8

fookin copy paste autoquote

They serve no purpose, mods and glowies already know your real location.

we don't use them to hide m8

Yes you do m8

being married to a really good girl is actually a blessing.

I'm torn
long-term monogamy is incredibly fucking boring in so many ways
BUT
having to go back out and date and deal with that modern cesspool?
and risk being single for a very long time? (not being any kind of chad)
sigh
I do think not having regular sex makes men lose their minds (eg trannies), so in the interest of mental health I guess it's far preferable to the alternative
still, boring

Zoomies won’t get the meme but it’s rogan photoshopped into Morrowind

you do unless you are asexual psyhopath.Hookers will also solve the problem.

>pretending to not see the moonsugar elves.
Ngmi

>oh no i have to listen to somebody who loves and cares about me talk about things
show flag, kike rat

Bet that poor short bastard will filled with vaccines as a kid thats why he didn't want another

Post tits.

This, so much. I love coming home from work and being told what the kids got up to, and all her otherwise inane family nonsense.
Then she gives me a blowjob before the kids come inside and we start cooking dinner together.

All this horseshit above about boring monogamy, blahblah Any Forums propaganda, ablooblooboo I am a social retard, is just that, horseshit.
I have 4 kids and I have killed niggers which makes me the most accomplished white man on this board.