Brit/pol/

>UK plans to increase military spending by £20bn amid recession.
msn.com/en-gb/news/world/we-live-in-a-more-dangerous-world-nato-chief-says-members-must-spend-more-on-defence/ar-AA111ZDD

>UK To Provide Undersea Drones To Ukraine
republicworld.com/world-news/russia-ukraine-crisis/uk-to-provide-undersea-minehunter-drones-to-help-ukraine-clear-coastline-amid-ongoing-war-articleshow.html

Attached: 747465735.jpg (448x280, 40.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hZVHi1sz_SU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1625653392031.jpg (1352x1736, 1.3M)

T-11 hours until waging begins

Leave the UK and find a better life in Asia.

they defo could be winning seats in the norf but you're right, it's currently favorable to sit as an untouched part of labour and use their funds/organisation/brand.

Attached: Labour-meeting-575105.jpg (590x350, 35.05K)

I would but I know I'd go to Chinese jail for doing ching chong chinaman jokes all day long. Safer than British jail I suppose.

You'd be surprised how accepting people are of racial banter. So long as you all agree niggers are animals, it's fine.

Can't afford food or electric , can afford taxes for death weapons to send to others.
Lol crazy Britisheru.

Will be funny to see who wins, the trannies or the muzzies. If the muzzies win the trannies don't have the political base to start their own party, they might take refuge with the greens or the lib dems. If the trannies win there might be a danger of the muzzies starting their own party, but again I really think something is stopping them. It could be as simple as the optics of a muslim based party with a substantial number of seats, gammons would lose their minds, or it could be something more shady.

Yeah Xi had a proper laugh riot over that winnie the pooh thing.

Fuck off Britain, get a teaching certificate and move abroad to teach English. You'll have a much better life and you can choose nigger free countries.

If you don't have a degree your options will be a bit more limited but you'll still find somewhere that is desperate for white English teachers in any country.

OK then don't go to China. Asia is the biggest continent in the world and has the fittest birds who fall over each other trying to get white dick, so take your pick.

Literally couldn't pay me to go to China. People have tried to pay me to do it, and I always refuse. Fuck China

>get a teaching certificate and move abroad to teach English
>dude just be a paedophile

labour is juggling a lot of very odd bedfellows. it's at least 4 parties in one and none of them share any beliefs beyond big state gibs.
on the gammon point, what could anyone do? if they started a legit party and won legit seats we could all seeth but nothing legally could be done.

No skin off my back if you wanna disregard good advice.

I've fired 2 pedos once we found out they were nonces. What have you done in the fight against noncery?

This is awesome
youtu.be/hZVHi1sz_SU

Attached: Taylor&Pepe.jpg (775x685, 267.13K)

We have the two virtues of a dying society, tolerance and apathy rule a large section of the british public.. leaving is an option but its a pity to see the decline here in everything we had.

>trannies v mudslimes
0.3% of the population vs 5%

>I'm sparkanon.
Fuck off you cringe boring cunt

I agree, it's a pity. But I have one life and would rather live it here where I can actually build a good thing for my family and have assets. The UK has extraordinary taxation, inflation, and nothing to show for it - our healthcare and schools are fucked. Brits are raped of their earnings and get nothing for it. And forget ever getting on the property ladder nowadays. It's fucked. Sorry lads, I wish you the best of luck, but IMO it's done for

Live and let live + fear of ostracisation + lack of imminent danger = happy gammon. Muslim seats mean muslim policies, but overtly presented instead of disguised as "labour" as they are now. MPs also have secret powers only gammons know, you can write to them about the council being shit and if you sound plausible they'll do something about it in case you go to the papers. Therefore muslim councils, muslim areas. There goes the live and let live part of the equation (lall), lall doesn't mean what it actually means in gammon speak, it means do what you want as long as I don't have to see, hear, or smell it and my house price keeps going up. Lack of lall immediately becomes imminent danger, because it could happen in your neighbourhood, which means house prices go down. That in turn scuppers the fear of ostracisation, as they'll all be able to say the quiet part out loud when their group comforts are taken away.

What they would actually do, I don't know. Have heart attacks on the legally designated protest spot maybe?

Pack up and fuck off

Any plans for notting hill lads?

So will you come back after the real men fix the country?

Nuke it.

>official statistics
Did you know crime is down and 99% of the population are happy with the government?
Anyway, with absolutely no evidence whatsoever, I will assert that those respective populations are much higher in the labour party than they are in the UK as a whole.

No. Call me all the names you want, I'm living a good life and that's fine with me.

Are a real man that's going to fix the country? If so, how? What are you doing? Posting on Any Forums? Good plan.

Keep an eye out for remeece.

Gott strafe England

Morning lads
Any cunt had brekkie yet

Imagine going to the other side of the world and then posting here with a weird flag

to your average souf gammon the norf and it's muslim cities are a long way away. "as long as it isn't here" they will cope. patels plans to force leafy tory councils to take boatwogs hasn't gone down to well from the conversations i was having last night. literally talking about turning maybe a quarter of a market town with 10000 people into an african ghetto.

who tf starts work at 8pm on a sunday before a bank holiday?

A right stunner in spoons last night.

Attached: signal-2022-08-27-22-30-12-040.jpg (900x1600, 101.01K)

Not for me lad
Going me holidays tomorrow

you've done me
i've done myself
>forgot it was bank holiday, also forgot there are 24 hours in a day

>crime is down

and child rape? still soaring?

Attached: 1612913832333.jpg (850x796, 499.04K)

spacker

You can do that in Runcorn too, apparently.

It might not go down well, but nobody's going to do anything about it, the wogs will be forced on us no matter how much we grumble, yet again its tolerance and apathy running the game.

I don't know, I'm not convinced we're bound and gagged enough to accept an overtly muslim party in the UK yet. It would certainly add weight to the likes of Tommy Robinson and that other one that's not UKIP or the EDL, with that weird looking fake ginger bird? The boatwogs are another matter entirely, genuinely chilling how they strut up the beach in expensive gear with iphones and whatnot. Maybe we lost a shadow war and part of the terms of our surrender were accepting a certain number or percentage of boatwogs.

Think about it, it was an episode of star trek I think. Instead of bombing each other these two countries played a computer simulation of war and agreed that anyone killed in a simulated bombing raid would be killed by their own governments immediately. The people lined up for it, cheaper and less horrific than actual bombing you see.