Zoomers think they deserve to be paid more

>zoomers think they deserve to be paid more
>also zoomers

Attached: 1637116484815.webm (402x360, 2.47M)

Sexiest ever
My quee333n

those two are 100% banging in the janitors closet

I used to spit in tacos all the fucking when I worked fast food.

Go back to sucking BIll Gates dick.

they're based and you're a virgin

>that reddit faggot
>banging anyone ever

>stupid kids doing lame tiktok dances when they’re meant to be working
>based
Pick one, leaf

>they’re meant to be working
They stop for all of like 8 seconds you kike

If you can't have a bit of fun at work and still get your job done to a high standard then you're a useless faggot and a retard

dancing while standing in the same spot is the weirdest zoomer trend

is it from games like Fortnite where your avatar dances in 1 spot

or like tiktok/vine vids where they set the camera down so they're stuck dancing in the same spot

or both?

probably both

sheeesh

Why do boomers get so outraged when they see people at work and not miserable? Why are they like this?

Guaranteed you’re a nigger and work at Pizza Hut now.
>inb4 muh high paying job for lolz
Larp all you want faggot.

there's nothing wrong with goofing off at work as long the work is down. eat shit corperate slaves.

>hurr durr you’re allowed to slack off at work but only if it’s for a little while! Durrr
I bet you’re unemployed

i mean until recently, the only time i'd see people dancing while standing in the same spot were cheerleaders

the have a lot of moves where they're standing still

but now it's everywhere

Attached: cheerleader-girl-uniform-dancing-blue-pompoms-isolated-white-happy-cheerleader-girl-uniform-dancing-blue-193295921.jpg (800x534, 30.43K)

>not miserable
that shit looks mentally ill levels of miserable

No she memes with the beta and fucks with the alpha you fucking idiot

one time i got a burger that smelled like methol cigarettes, opened it up and yep it had a big loogie on it. called the cops and they arrested the one nigger who worked there. had a pack of newports in his locker and nobody else did

never noticed but probably, thats just what is popular now. they also have dancing games where they move around more and not stand in place

>I bet you’re unemployed
Wrong and never have been. I am good at what I do so I can do whatever the fuck I want. And if Mr shekelberg doesn't like it, he can fire me, because I don't give a fuck. But he never does

Damn, my daughter does look cringe...

What if this kid is the alpha though? What if she likes this kid because he's fun?