/AAG/ Anti Abrahamic General

Christianity is impossible trash edition.

Attached: file.webm (826x720, 569.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

badnewsaboutchristianity.com/gaj_family.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This thread is sponsored by Tel Aviv, kys kike.

>This thread is sponsored by

Attached: file.png (860x1020, 379.3K)

Go back to your rabbi !

Attached: file.png (808x638, 356.5K)

What third world country are you from? I’m sure the Shabboh would be proud of you..

Attached: file.png (996x614, 428.2K)

Attached: file.png (450x450, 155.79K)

Attached: file.jpg (800x796, 159.92K)

It never amazes me that all you cross retards have is calling other jews while you literally are in a religion that is jewish with a jewish rabbi as your god who got his penis circumcised in accordance with jewish tradition.

Attached: file.jpg (475x645, 44.49K)

It never amazes me that all you cross retards have is calling other jews while you literally are in a religion that is jewish with a jewish rabbi as your god who got his penis circumcised in accordance with jewish tradition.

Attached: file.jpg (740x656, 120.97K)

Nice try glowie, but the KJV makes it clear as day:

Matthew 5:39
>But I tell you not to resist an evil person. But whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also.
Matthew 5:40
>if someone wants to sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well;
1 Kings 22:24
>Then Zedekiah son of Chenaanah went up, struck Micaiah in the face, and demanded, "Which way did the Spirit of the LORD go when He departed from me to speak with you?"
Proverbs 20:22
>Do not say, "I will avenge this evil!" Wait on the LORD, and He will save you.
Proverbs 24:29
>Do not say, "I will do to him as he has done to me; I will repay the man according to his work."
Luke 6:7
>Looking for a reason to accuse Jesus, the scribes and Pharisees were watching Him closely to see if He would heal on the Sabbath.
Luke 6:29
>If someone strikes you on one cheek, turn to him the other also. And if someone takes your cloak, do not withhold your tunic as well.
Luke 6:30
>Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what is yours, do not demand it back.

Attached: 1660091870487242m.jpg (932x1024, 91.86K)

>Matthew 5:39
>>But I tell you not to resist an evil person. But whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also.
>Matthew 5:40

>If someone strikes you on one cheek, turn to him the other also. And if someone takes your cloak, do not withhold your tunic as well.
>Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what is yours, do not demand it back.

Are you retarded ? It means the same thing as the NIV !

>Proverbs 20:22
OLD TESTAMENT.

>Do not say, "I will do to him as he has done to me; I will repay the man according to his work."
>Looking for a reason to accuse Jesus, the scribes and Pharisees were watching Him closely to see if He would heal on the Sabbath.

WTF is this schizo posting ?

Attached: file.jpg (385x476, 63.79K)

Quoting the bible to those retards won't do much. They'll just come up with some pilpul about how you "misinterpreted it" or how it only applies "spiritually" no matter how obvious, plain, or commonly repeated the passages in question are in different parts of the bible itself.

Everyone knows about Galatians 3:28, but Luke 14:26 is another great example, and even harder to weasel their way out of - but they'll inevitably figure out some way, because Christians have no redeeming features of any kind.

The best thing to do is make their utter hatred and betrayal of whites obvious, along with how modern liberalism is simply an application of Christ's own teachings taken literally.

So far, the fastest way to get them to admit that they're anti-white golems seems to be to ask them if they'd rather have a White Europe or a christian europe, if they had to choose one and only one of these two things.

Attached: christkike anti white golems.png (775x180, 13.93K)

Attached: christian lecture.png (929x409, 54.55K)

>

Attached: christkikes rekt.png (826x358, 52.09K)

dumping

Attached: christcucks btfo.jpg (3683x1834, 1.43M)

Attached: christkikes are equal to jews.png (971x492, 76.67K)

Attached: christianity removes the will to power.jpg (750x1252, 439.37K)

Attached: christianity explained.png (955x340, 49.44K)

Attached: christians hate whites.png (1553x585, 173.14K)

Attached: christkike cringe.jpg (1170x1056, 284.26K)

Matthew 5:39
>But I tell you not to resist an evil person. But whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also.
Matthew 5:40
>if someone wants to sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well;
1 Kings 22:24
>Then Zedekiah son of Chenaanah went up, struck Micaiah in the face, and demanded, "Which way did the Spirit of the LORD go when He departed from me to speak with you?"
Proverbs 20:22
>Do not say, "I will avenge this evil!" Wait on the LORD, and He will save you.
Proverbs 24:29

Attached: 044.gif (323x290, 1.28M)

Attached: christkikes of pol.jpg (2502x1800, 1.15M)

Christ is King.
All Christians should spread these allah is gay posters and watch muslims decapitate lefties.

Attached: kids.png (463x652, 430.74K)

Attached: the only good christian.png (1274x275, 38.04K)

Agreed, Judaism is the most based religion.

Attached: christianity explained 2.png (1483x544, 236.33K)

you are the blackest gorilla nigger kike golem I have ever seen

>enemies of European people
>is amerigoy living in the jewnited states
No, shlomo. You are the enemy of the European people.

Attached: christianity explained 3.png (972x324, 43.71K)

These threads are never about religion. You just have people calling each other jews and hating on niggers

Attached: 1658868958815852.jpg (978x1094, 67.65K)

>Quoting the bible to those retards won't do much. They'll just come up with some pilpul about how you "misinterpreted it" or how it only applies "spiritually" no matter how obvious, plain, or commonly repeated the passages in question are in different parts of the bible itself.
Did you know ?

I literally """""engage"""""" in a """""""""""""""""""debate""""""""""""""""""""" with these schizos and retards to show to everyone how retarded and insane their religion is. This is public activism.

Them literally needing to ignore 99.9999999% of all commandments jesus gives them is what I want to show.

>Quoting the bible to those retards won't do much. They'll just come up with some pilpul about how you "misinterpreted it" or how it only applies "spiritually" no matter how obvious, plain
I win.
Translation
>Everything I do not like in the bible IS IRONIC !

And there are 100s of 100s of different christian sects with different bible interpretations for example the Amish literally are pacifists and will not rises if anyone attacks them....

>Everything I do not like in the bible IS IRONIC !
Funny the same thing is what the LGBT pastors say. And the religion is effective debunked it is simply pastors removing bible parts they do not like, first with bla bla then literally out of the next bible version.

And if you watch 20 of these info pictures you see how fast Christians debunk their own religion.

>I'm the right christian SECT all other christian sects are fake Christians
>Because
Or
> Because I follow the bible/jesus
And then
>REEEE no that part is ironic
>REEEE no that part is ironic
>Actually everything jesus ever did say is ironic ! Listen to whatever interpretation of this my pastor made up
>I'm the right christian SECT all other christian sects are fake Christians because I follow the bible/jesus

>can you not read what is written in the bible ?

Attached: file.png (5000x8224, 3.98M)

Back to discord, turkroach.

Attached: christianity explained 4.png (954x388, 45.67K)

It's great isn't it?I enjoy these threads the most

Attached: th-3159785332.jpg (474x364, 26.08K)

>Agreed, Judaism is the most based religion.
Fun fact right wing Christians need to run to the OT to find their right wing justifications for war etc.
Yet the OT laws are superseded by jesus ...
See picture:

Well what's wrong with any of that?

Attached: 1660364395808271.png (1500x1092, 838.14K)

If they could read they wouldn't be Christian.

Attached: christianity explained 5.png (909x323, 51.12K)

Explain to me what this schizoposting is:

Attached: comparison of christian millennial teachings.png (744x1014, 83.68K)

I'm pretty sure it's just a random bot running loose in the thread. Just ignore it.

follow know more news on bitchute and odysee, he puts out a lot of good content exposing abrahamism for what it is, good if you need some podcast-y type of material to listen to on occasion

Attached: 1652708057035.png (800x672, 693.8K)

Attached: christianity come home white man.jpg (670x1024, 248.49K)

I don't watch videos.

Attached: christkike.png (1101x679, 675.12K)

Other than the two more weeks bit hat makes zero sense

Attached: christ totally not a jew.jpg (918x1426, 416.47K)

Attached: 236.jpg (642x750, 42.78K)

It's mocking how Christians have been torturing the definition of "millennium" ever since Christ failed to appear in 1,000 AD.

Attached: christ can't expect god.png (475x792, 440.65K)

>t.

Attached: he hates whites.png (593x584, 20.02K)

Attached: christians selling their sect.jpg (1024x296, 91.78K)

You're not wrong, and picrel is why it's become this way.

Attached: hebraic kvetching christ kikes.jpg (3312x2048, 398.61K)

badnewsaboutchristianity.com/gaj_family.htm

lots of good resources on this site. Fact is Christianity is anti-family the same way it is anti-life at it's core.

Attached: Luke-14-26.jpg (943x976, 85.03K)

So 2 more weeks then?

Jews not welcome

Attached: 1652475276857.png (2409x1388, 1.04M)

I already mentioned that passage, but it can't hurt to repeat it.

Plus they teach that the earth falling is a good thing because the earth is a fallen kingdom, and that the righteous should only seek their reward in death.
It's a literal death cult.

>If they could read they wouldn't be Christian.
I think you fail to understand I was christian once this info graph explains it.

Basically their brain virus of
>Stay christian
gets a conflict because the brain virus is this

>1) Stay christian
>2) Infect others with your mind virus
This is universal for all mind viruses

>3) The mind virus demands you do
This is the payload

Yet Christians also have this :
>4) The bible is a magic book that says the things my mind virus has in its payload
And here is where the drama starts if you start reading the bible to them.

You will never deconvert them this way. However it is to show people who are doubting what shit this religion is and how insane it is.

Also informs others what trash and impossible garbage this religion is. So they do not get memed into this trash.

Today the religion is
>abortion bad
and in 100 years it will be
>You must have gay sex 1 time every year or you will burn in hell

The religion changes every 100 years or so.

Daily reminder
Making abortion a sin is literally something a crazy pope made up in 1917 !

Attached: file.jpg (800x5876, 1.21M)

Yeah, Christianity is the original "operation trust" for white people and it's been going on for 2,000 years.
>just trust God's plan, goys. He'll save you one day

... except they also teach not to seek rewards in this life (see my prior post) so it's pretty much just telling you to sit on your hands and let the shitskins rape you to death until you die.