How have I never seen this article?

science.org/content/article/can-multibillion-dollar-biotech-prove-its-rna-drugs-are-safe-rare-disease

From 2017. Moderna talks about the potential dangers of mRNA vaccines and how they can become toxic via autoimmune response or how it can damage the liver. And that they have to "sneak" it into your body. I just don't understand how scientists can look at studies as wild as this for only 5 weeks and go "yup safe enough".

Attached: 02virus-briefing-modernavials3-videoSixteenByNine3000.jpg (1200x675, 59.12K)

Moderna's sales pitch was that they had a new way to "deliver" the mrna that would avoid the problems with previous approaches. It was already factually established last fall that the new delivery method failed to achieve that.

And the kicker: they had their covid vaccine already developed in December 2019. Before the official covid patient zero. You do the math.

Attached: Pfizer owns you.png (1920x1080, 1.53M)

this is less sketchy than it sounds. the mrna tech is so valuable to them because it makes such things really easy - the "platform" can be built prior and you just update the code in the package, which takes very little time.

It's just as sketchy as the initial covid virus having patented Moderna DNS sequences from 2015.

>how it can damage the liver.
Didn't we know from the start that vaccines go to the liver and inject their code into your liver cells' DNA? I am not even talking about studies published afterwards, I am talking about one of those insider leaks. It was very specific about everything, probably someone can post it here.

look how it reads "emergency use authorization"

what emergency? the fakedemic? oh, got it.

>I just dont understand...
Nearly unlimited access to US Taxpayer money gleefully handed to them no questions asked by Trump & Biden plus total immunity from any legal claims whatsoever. That should clear it up.

Attached: pfizer ceo.jpg (752x661, 50.13K)

mRNA would never pass traditional testing. Moderna has always highlighted that risk in their annual reporting to shareholders.

It's terrifying how right we were about literally everything every single time. Many of our parents got it and ridiculed us, we got fired from our jobs and our schools, some of us got homeless because of this. And it's all because we were right.

Coincidence? I think not.

Attached: woh2SIl4AVmR.png (1026x1280, 1.3M)

that part is true haha. Ralph Baric sends his regards, too bad his little virus didn't work nearly as well as they said it would.

People fear those who know more and are more capable than them. It's not even irrational for them to do so. Such is our circumstance.

I think it did. The og virus was pretty deadly for chinks. I don't think those vids from January 2020 were all fake. It just mutated too quickly. But it does explain the chink paranoia. They (rightly) believe the US is out to decimate them.

>But it's 100% effective.
>It stops transmission.
>It was never supposed to stop the spread.
>You don't know how vaccines work

Attached: Screenshot_2022-01-02-13-16-51-458_org.mozilla.firefox.jpg (1076x947, 164.49K)

>I don't think those vids from January 2020 were all fake
they were obviously fake.

The Chinks found out the US was going to bioweapon them AND blame them for it and they turned the tables on them in whatever way they could.

haven't you seen the new narrative? the mRNA vaccines were rushed through by trump, endangering citizens.

Fake or not, it's not inconceivable that chinks were more susceptible to og covid. SARS 1 was also more deadly for chinks than other races. And they must have the tech nowadays to tailor disease to specific DNA. Can't be that difficult. Give a chink alcohol and observe what happens.

plus the test kit orders from 2017

They will still get boosted

Attached: Screenshot_2021-12-24-20-57-03-523_org.mozilla.firefox.jpg (1080x1693, 301.81K)

makes sense that they were available as soon as biden won the election

It looked more harmful to chinks because chinks faked the whole thing.
Outside of China covid had a survivability rate of 99.97%.

Attached: 1639099201742.webm (352x640, 1017.02K)

Survival rates.

Attached: 1626266740233m.jpg (1024x641, 107.34K)

Yeah I remember reading they were doing the shaking to make themselves look more sick and get priority treatment.

They did and i read somewhere that the lipid nanoparticules that the vaccine uses are produced in China by Sinopeg.

wtfvid
mass hysteria is real

there is nothing definitive about any of that yet. It will take many years to make such a determination.

If the vaccine effected his head and mental health then I suggest he get more of them.

it was a psyop from the Chinese to scare Westerners. They also sent people here to spread it, and buy up all of our PPE. They were not happy to discover USA was blaming them.

They copied the technology required to make the vaccine, not the vaccine itself.

We'll never know the truth. But it doesn't matter. Moderna has its grubby hands all over both the disease and the cure. And since Moderna is partly funded by the same people creating the panic and mandating the cure, I don't need to speculate about chinks faking it. It just doesn't make sense.

>just two more weeks until all the vaxxies die r-right my fellow redditors?

My take is:

They made bioweapon virus that was meant to kill lots of people, everywhere. The people involved had an antidote or prophylactic of some kind so they would not be at risk personally.

The bioweapon's effectiveness can never truly be known until it hits the population. It hits, and turns out to be much weaker than expected.

Strategy was to blame the Chinese for it, which is why US spread it there at the military games in october 2019. China took umbrage to this and turned on their asymmetric warfare tactics to maximize blowback for the West.

Vaxx was always part of the plan but intended to take several years. Trump's "operation warspeed" fucked up that timeline - remember he was always against mandates and the purpose for him was to end lockdown logic. If there's a vaxx you can take, there's no excuse for lockdowns. His adamant stance against mandates was likely why he had to be taken out of office before vaxx went live on the population.