Now that the dust has stettled. Did he killed himself?

And why did he do it?

Attached: epsteined.webm (720x406, 183.99K)

it doesn't make sense, he would pass out before he could kill himself that way. they definitely gave him something

How did he break his jaw doing that?

This is some fucking terrible CGI. I've seen video game cutscenes more convincing than this.

oh wow doesn't this footage was deleted by accident?

is that the real video?

>Did he killed himself?
no

Attached: goyed.png (1588x1168, 1.16M)

+1 for CPAP machine
-1 for no power cord

Whats the orange shit?

Nope, saw lots of cases like that, it's the most common method of male suicide over here, since most people can't legally own guns. Just the body wait is enough to cut the flow of blood, a few minutes and you are a goner.

agreed, its awful. appropriate considering there is no investigation. its all talk.
i imagine its meant to be his blanket or clothing

Attached: 955054EB-0604-45D1-AEF8-E264524DE9B2.jpg (1024x768, 73.9K)

MUH MOSSAD DINDU NUFFIN! HE'S A GOOD BOY! HE WOULD NEVR USE KIDS IN A WEB OF COERCION ACROSS EVERY WESTREN COUNTRY WEST OF KAZAHKSTAN!!!!!!!!

Well its the video they publiced after everyone questioned his death. But after a huge shit storm on everything what is wrong with it it got memeryholed. Like do you see the metal thing on the left? In the photo's of his cell its only like 50cm.

With how long it took for this footage to be released, I don't believe it. Not to mention how easy it would be to fake this footage. Basically worthless in 2022, given how advanced CGI is now.

I killed him

Werent the cameras off?

Was this really officially released? I remember discussing how fake it was on the Any Forums thread. Don't remember anyone saying this is the official footage. I remember coming to the conclusion sone user had made it to troll people in the Any Forums thread lol

Nice triplets & thanks for filling the memory hole again

This is the most fake video I've ever seen. If you believe this is real you need to get your eyes checked and watch more anime to recognize bad CGI.

Why would they even go to the trouble to even fake this footage, though, and release it. They know nobody can do anything about it. The whole thing has been memoryholed. It's clearly fake and bullshit, but why even release it, they're getting sloppy.

>Like do you see the metal thing on the left? In the photo's of his cell its only like 50cm.

Can you explain this more? I'm really intrigued, but not quite sure what your're trying to say