But school shootings are illegal, and people that do them go to prison?

But school shootings are illegal, and people that do them go to prison?

Attached: file.png (1242x1497, 1.41M)

>arguing with holes
Ngmi.

Arguing with women is OK in moderation. But OP is just seething at some random chick.

When you look at the statistics it's crazy that men are the ones demonized as being violent. Women in the US collectively have almost a million abortions a year. Compare that to the number of homicides by both men and women, which is just 22,000 a year. The number of US soldiers who died in WWII was just over 400,000, so in one year American women easily kill twice that.

Attached: US abortions.jpg (1043x580, 80.13K)

It's funny how the same people who believe they can take our gun rights away, decide what we can and cannot say, force us to take vaccines, are telling us to just ignore what we don't agree with, kek. When the war starts I'm not even going to target niggers first, I'm going to target roasties.

If Conservatives allowed abortion and offered more free shit maybe they could appease many on the Left and get other things done like closing our borders. But they won’t.

Conceding ground doesn't work with Leftists. I don't know how many trans kindergarten story hours it'll take for you to realize this.

It’s not conceding if you agree with the Left on some things and the Conservatives on other things.

we don't compromise our morals, abortion is wrong

fpbp

you have to go back

Guess I’ll just go back to Europe then where they have better food, transport, culture, less diversity, universal services and less Christcucks.

>dont like school shootings?
>ignore them like you ignore nigger crime rates

Shame they'll soon have no gas, electricity or food.

Why do old white men get to decide everything? Every single decision made about any subject you can think of, the old white man is the decider

Attached: D3D8DDCB-D4EF-4021-86BC-8E2E7A3AE7F2.jpg (2304x1536, 672.89K)

This is actually somewhat true. The problem is that old white men are pathological cuckolds who sold us out to the matriarchy.

I’ll believe it when I see it, also White comfort is the problem in society. Less comfy White people equals more revolt.

when will you dumbasses learn that stupid shit doesn't need your confirmation that it's stupid shit? any mediocre intellect can identify stupid shit without your help. not worth a thread, faggot OP

Old White Men are stuck in the 60’s I think. They think the same old shit will keep working.

Any candidate who was simultaneously pro abortion and pro gun would have strong bipartisan support thanks to single issue voters.

Conservatives will vote for a conservative candidate who is pro choice, as long as he supports everything else they support. They will never vote for an anti gun candidate however.
Liberals will vote for a liberal candidate who is pro gun, as long as he supports anything else they support. They will never vote for a pro life candidate, however.

Don’t like me raping you? just ignore it

It's come to the point I envy american blacks that their ancestors got enslaved...at least they get to live among honeys like picrel.

My poor brown arse only gets a White woman on vacations.

>hurr muh stronk wahmen right to murder babies, they're not human
>-
>nigger fires into crowd, strikes pregnant woman
>double murder

Attached: 1628518247903.jpg (465x465, 21.92K)

The duality of woman

Wasn’t the point of Conservatives to offer us more freedom? Most support abortions with certain restrictions, and if Libtards want it let them live with that, guns already have some restrictions and Marijuana should be legal as a natural plant. It would be so easy, yet they risk it, two-party system is a trick.