Obesity

Why are Americans getting smug about it?
Turning fat acceptance to full blown fat fetishism?!
And suddenly the highest global rate of birth is pure white babies.

Was all the complaining that whites did a trick? You complain about obesity and birthrates and then suddenly flip it? What the fuck.

Attached: 600C111F-E98D-4323-BD08-1F488EBFED1C.jpg (628x984, 156.08K)

We should fatten more women up

Attached: 1661419595552250.jpg (554x554, 48.58K)

It kinda looks like she peed herself.

>why are people smug about food abundance

Attached: oh hell nah.png (1086x1414, 1.87M)

they're on drugs

If she doesn’t have a fat ass, that poor girl with a sad body

Absolutely would.

I've yet too see a fat sow consider any of their in shape skinny kids as being a healthy weight. For them it's a race to make their kids as obese as possible to make these hambeasts look smaller

That's just enough fat to make her pussy real tight

We should just start prescribing fat people meth. Nobody loses weight faster than a junkie.

they just feed their kids sugar because they think that's "kids food"

obesity is an effect. dare you to find the cause(s).

Anything that promotes harm to your mind, body and soul is a detriment to yourself and society as a whole, then add Multiculturalism/Immigration and Sexual depravity.
>The West is sinking

We're supposed to be sort of fat for optimum health especially for the upcoming apocalypse so fatten up everyone!

kek

I think Americans know it’s wrong and disgusting but then they themselves realise they love to gorge themselves and so it becomes something they accept. People become fat and then they accept a fat partner and have fat person sex and then they have a fat family and the kids are fat and the photos are disgusting and they know it’s wrong but the food still tastes good and no heart attacks yet, so why stop now? And then at some point it really would be hard to get to a healthy weight and there would be a lot of loose skin and then they’re just American fat like 100kg overweight and social life is blown except with other fat people who understand how good it feels to eat 4K calories per day of total shit

The wrong amount of fat in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

Attached: g-man.jpg (480x360, 7.36K)

God sent covid to punish boomers and fat people.

>>The West is sinking

The landwhales can no longer be supported by the Earth's crust

A pretty thin white girl chatted me up today and it gave me hope for Hitler's Aryan paradise.

Attached: you look like a good Chip.jpg (593x459, 24.22K)

I needfully agree Sir

>full blown
Why is nothing ever "partially-blown"?

>Why are Americans getting smug about it?

idk but its awful