>trannies in the army
>trannies in the FBI
>biden president
>birth rates dropping
>mixed babies rising
>national debt higher than ever
>biden handing out free gimmies

Attached: 923R2.png (370x600, 356.6K)

That right there is a perfect example of modern white women.

There are plenty of jobs, zoomers just think they're too good for "muh low-wages"

It has to get worse before it gets better

goocheese is indeed perfect

Pigcheese looking rough damn

kill yourself theres way better looking women you could simp for

Stop believing that democraps care about you. They are the party of death.

Our /queen/

>GENTLEMEN WE MUST DONATE ANOTHER CRIPPLING AMOUNT OF DEBT TO OUR NON-PROXY WAR IN UKRAINE

Attached: B777C861-CE21-4AEC-86C4-0F0CB3DD4978.jpg (256x233, 23.15K)

As a tradwife living in the country I unironcally want to become a fun girlfriend of goocheese and teach her how nice it is to submit for one man, open your heart to Christ and have babies and playdates and shit and surround your life around that

I used to be a goo simp until I found out she was being used as the community cum dumpster. probably should have assumed that from the beginning but whatever.

to everyone on ip2 watching this i hope cp cheese offs herself by the end of the year fuck that cp cheese whore

worst rv trip in history and all you faggots donate to a guy who stays in LA and the mods are faggots

i hope cp cheese never reproduces because here genes are not what the white race wants or deserves

Inflation is at 0%, chud

IP2 has been dead since 2019 the only people left are bots and discord trash

Damn She kinda looks like Drew Barrymore

>on the verge of 10% inflation

Attached: 1660609493727058.png (1000x871, 454.62K)

You’re a fucking brainwashed faggot

yep last time ip2 was good was saidit then the yofa faggots took over then the discord faggots took over

my plan to make sure ip2 doesnt exist is to wait until scored is reliant on advertising. at that point ill reach out to the advertisers and show them that their ads are appearing next to threads talking about niggers. the advertisers flee and all of scored shuts down along with ip2

>as a tradwife
with how many people you had sex?

I'm a free thinker, unlike you chud Trump worshippers. If he tells you to jump off of a building, you would. All for your Trump god.

>zoomer 'muh low wages'

worked as a line cook for 15 dollars an hour
worked 40 hours a week, no OT allowed
utilized to its fullest potential it is 30,000 dollars a year. but I would take weeks off for exams and stuff
monthly take home was roughly 2400.

RENT IN MY AREA IS 1200
8 hours for 10 days is the cost of having a roof over my head.
Money that is going to some fuck head that got a loan from his uncle to buy the place and live off of my labor.
In the same housing market that is going higher and higher due to the fact that it is sooner treated as an asset(an Investment like a stock) than a commodity(A place to live)

Since 2000 we have lost 56% of buying power and inflation has increased by 79%. (Using CPI numbers, that improperly account for rising rents)

it's not that they are lazy.
Their not working is a market operation in a mismanaged economy.

Dawg its just not a life

oh it is much worse than the fluffed numbers given to the public.