Why are Americans so obsessed with diversity and race...

Why are Americans so obsessed with diversity and race? Every single national disaster is immediately analyzed to note how it affects minorities "disproportionately". Every single product put out by white people is scrutinized to note how it upholds the institutions of white supremacy. American advertisements predominantly feature a black man and a white woman. I could go on and on.

Attached: file.png (1950x1606, 3.81M)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1661630159851322.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Most of us aren't. It's a very vocal minority.

jews control our government, media, finance, and academia

>Why are Americans so obsessed with diversity and race?
Jews control us and are forcing this and its slow destroying us

Attached: 1551396534570.jpg (1024x576, 91.94K)

Jews are usurping whites foothold in USA by forcing by any means available, minorities into positions they arent qualified or competent for. With whites out of the way Jews will rule ALL of the goyim as they please.

Search "American culture is centered around"

Can confirm. 100% Accurate.

Lmao literally Atlas Shrugged. That she kike hit the nail on the head desu
>inb4 wage freezes branded as ubi

It's the new secular religion shoved down everyone's throat. Time will tell how long it'll last.

Attached: 1236even_seagal_in_.gif (350x185, 3.91M)

Americans worship niggers

and what's worse is they spread that bullshittery all across the western world

Money things / people places

Attached: indhhhssex.png (512x512, 318.13K)

This is the biggest copout ever.
If that were true, it would reflect even worse on your lack of action. It would mean that a tiny minority of Jews are your Ubermensch who can play you like a fiddle, because they're way above you in abilities. So they deserve to rule over you.

whatever man im just stating the truth. most americans don't even have a clue who owns these (((institutions))) and actually think whites control this country

we have lost our collective marbles, god only knows if we'll find them again before catastrophe strikes

I teach music at an after school program. Although it's a small, local organization, we are largely funded through grants from large charitable organizations that are basically globohomo. Just had our pre-semester orientation meeting and our new operations manager was heading it. Our retiring operations manager is a great guy, very knowledgeable musician, teacher, and manager. Our new operations manager is a black lady who has never played an instrument or taught a class. Her previous job was managing a dentist's office. I seriously watched her go through a 5-hour fucking meeting just completely bullshitting her way trying to answer any question that wasn't explicitly answered by a bullet point on the powerpoint slide. I don't hate her, she's actually a very nice lady, but the whole time I just couldn't help but keep thinking
>DIVERSITY HIRE
almost certainly mandated by the globohomo charity orgs that provide the majority of our funding. Nooooooo you can't just hire a competent white man. You hear about these diversity hires but you don't understand how much they can really fuck things up until it happens to you. I see it being a real problem this semester. This lady is in way over her head.

"Diversity" is divisive and destructive. The "ruling class" knows this. It really cannot be made any clearer. If it truly were a good thing, it would absolutely not be celebrated or promoted in any way by govt and corporations.

Evangelicucks do whatever Jews tell them

It’s the state religion. Very similar to how in Nazi Germany every thing had to do with race—except in nearly the exact opposite direction. For Nazis the teachers began teaching “German science” “German Mathematics” “German physics” as opposed to just science, math, and physics and now schools are teaching woke (diverse) science, woke math, and woke physics.
Another example of how infused racial ideology became in Nazi Germany is when a magazine published a few articles about how German dogs were superior to other dogs. Countless parallels to this can I’m sure be found in modern America where the woke mind virus (a cliche but true moniker) has invaded very simple aspects of daily life and culture.

Some Marxist infiltrators. It's happened in other countries in the past

Protestant "inherited sin" bullshit.
That's why.

Sam Hyde would know what to do.
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1661630159851322.webm

Attached: 1661639169695567.jpg (918x960, 101.79K)