Well so much for that perception of having the high ground

Well so much for that perception of having the high ground.

Attached: xvzy2hxbvck91.jpg (320x693, 44.01K)

Attached: 1661653634516584.png (784x1800, 2.69M)

>faggot is a hohol lover
pottery

Well certainly something to think about I guess....

Forever lmaoing at janny Josh's career.

The absolute desperation of invoking [current thing].

Yup and pretty rich coming from someone crying about being put into "danger"

It's so telling, because who the fuck invokes Russia vs Ukraine "just because"? The fuck does a tr00n being swatted have that Ukrainians desperately want to support other than...

Attached: A Big Ol Eye Roller.jpg (1200x900, 197.47K)

Indeed. The level of narcissism and self importance is pretty unbelievable.

Also what he is attempting to do is no surprise, he has a literal history of calling and hoping for people he doesn't like to get swatted. Trying to get someone killed in an actual war zone is a new one though.

Attached: vi3t7hxbvck91.jpg (320x693, 38.12K)

Yeah I'm familiar with the name, and just appreciate patterns. Imagine if Trump tried to attach the raid to the Ukraine/Russia conflict? Imagine if Ezra Miller came out conflating his bullshit to the same thing? We drop about 46 tiers until we get to Leelah Alcorn.

If there is any question to the state of narcissism and mental derangement he suffers from.. that image pretty much sums it up perfectly!

Oh no doubt.. It would create a shitstorm that we would never end up hearing the end of.

the one thing trannys have in common with women is they never know when to shut their fucking mouth lol

Truth!

>perception of having the high ground.
It's because you rats are still arguing. The answer is to just kill them, but the weak ones can't come to this conclusion, they aren't allowed, so we wait. Until the weak ones change or the strong ones get tired of waiting on the lessers. Until then, even then, the warriors will continue destroying the enemy and their servants whenever the opportunity arises.

Attached: 1635220909592.webm (640x360, 2.85M)

We're unfortunately living through the adolescent era of "social politically posturing", and by that I mean we're dealing with an edgy XBOX squeaker that will eventually stop being retarded.

Attached: this is a gif.gif (369x200, 590.67K)

Why doesn't she go to Ukraine and volunteer herself? She can kick in their door personally.

>muh high ground mannequin

Attached: bepsi.png (1059x589, 1.27M)

Why doesn't Any Forums support this? Isn't it a good thing when our enemies get punished? Kiwifarms is mostly anti-Any Forums.

I mean putting other issues with that idea aside, on even a most basic level.. what do you think is next if troons get there way here based on outright lies? They hate this place just as much as the farms.

OP is a massive faggot and you all should follow him to the board where your kind is appreciated