What are you drinking tonight?

for me its jameson and heavy metal, how about you user?

Attached: frankkkk.jpg (960x958, 131.41K)

Here are the steps we took, which are suggested as a program of recovery:
1. We admitted we were powerless over alcohol — that our lives had become unmanageable.
2. Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.
3. Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God as we understood Him. 4. Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves.
5. Admitted to God, to ourselves, and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs.
6. Were entirely ready to have God remove all these defects of character.
7. Humbly asked Him to remove our shortcomings.
8. Made a list of all persons we had harmed, and became willing to make amends to them all. 9. Made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others.
10. Continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong promptly admitted it.
11. Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with God as we understood Him, praying only for knowledge of His will for us and the power to carry that out.
12. Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to alcoholics, and to practice these principles in all our affairs.

water you degenerate

water and jpop

9 abv ipa and newport menthols

beer and bedroom pop revisiting my shitty high school melancholy

hahahahahaha suck a dick

i'll be sensibly sipping this and watching Ferrari make a mess of things in the F1
also gimi

Attached: file.png (1200x1200, 322.26K)

not too bad mate any bands in particular

Water and tea

I brewed my own mead

fuck mate i wish i could smoke a dart rn but i dropped nicotine over a year ago

I don’t drink poison anymore. 4 ish 5 yrs sober feels good man

I’m drinking your mother’s pussy juice. And we all know you’re guzzling cum faggot.

Attached: E8D794DA-2DE0-4AAE-BA17-4EBFCE15E4B2.jpg (500x543, 37.19K)

never liked mead but my father and bro did, nice matey im sure homemade is much better

BITCOIN

good for you honestly, its one of those things that keeps finding me ngl

Welp, probably can't drink ever again because of the kindling effect; so another rousing bowl of ice cream soup for me to celebrate the however many weeks I've been sober (not even counting anymore, that just makes it easier to justify a relapse).

hahahaha you wish faggot, and no i actually want to send all faggots on a ship into the atlantic and torpedo it, watch it buddy

gus dapperton, homeshake, peach pit, no vacation ect. all objectively shitty bands but they have a special place in my heart

stfu niggers. taylor swift is on SNL

like in said good to hear mate, im not addicted but had trouble with other substance, keep it up though lad

never heard of them eh what era what kinda music is it likje pop punk?

henlo frens

I'll be off to get a burger and beer shortly.

Attached: 1661571408407995.png (1500x1000, 2.07M)

Jewish woman’s pussy juice off her lips after she sucks my dick from fucking her

lo fi depressed gay teenager music

vodka
gross

Attached: 1661628099761347.jpg (1200x911, 418.5K)

Nothing because when I drink I want nose beers, and if I drink without the nose beers I end up in a fit of blackout rage and end up in jail so I just don’t drink anymore

I had a few beers earlier but it's now after midnight and I'm going to liturgy tomorrow.

Attached: 1574074885532.jpg (992x1024, 92.44K)

what the fuck is a nose beer

Attached: 614XoDejOzL.jpg (900x900, 85.1K)

>drink the fermented jew like the cool guys on tv, goyim!
Go away rabbi, it's water or nothing.

Attached: 116463-004-F04F918E.jpg (540x450, 41.24K)