Every society that was anti-Semitic has perished

I'm going to ask you one more time. Why do you want to follow in their footsteps?

Attached: after like ive.jpg (500x437, 61.3K)

Why are you so Pro Semitic?

EVERY OTHER EMPIRE DIDNT IDENTIFY CHRISTKIKES, AND CRYPTO KIKES..... BUT IM HERE NOW AND WE WILL, CHECKMATE CHRISTKIKE SANDNIGGERS YOUR BIOSPY INFILTRATION WONT WORK THIS TIME YOU WILL TRY TO CREEP YOUR BIOSPIES IN FOR THE KILL AND I WILL READ ALL THEIR SOULS AND ASSASSINATE THEM FIRST. THEY WONT EVEN SEE IT COMING.............

Every empire that never had the displeasure of meeting kikes also perished, your point?

You can dislike people who happen to be Jews
You can hate people who did you harm who also happen to be Jews
But if you are anti-Semitic you are not just going against the Jews, do you know that?
There's a reason why out of thousands of tribes, the are still here. Because G-d has chosen them, and we are not to question him

Why can't you type God?
La'Chaim

All societies perish with or without the aid of the Jews. But boy oh boy the Jews love taking credit for everything

My people never used his proper name

Type what you mean then.

Obviously I'm talking about the Abrahamic god

Just say His name and go kill a chicken, isn’t that what you primitives do? Animal sacrifice and cheating god?

So what are you insinuating with your OP?

EVERY SOCIETY THAT HATED THE SEMITE LANGUAGE GROUP SPEAKERS,
WHICH INCLUDE ARABIC, CANAANITE, ARAMAIC, AND ETHIOPIAN
fucking gaslighting faggot,

They throw their sins into the chicken and then SELL it to a goy. The goy eats their sin.
They create sin eaters.

tzahjaha

Attached: neu_troman_cwyne.png (512x512, 533.78K)

>I'm going to ask you one more time.
Get it all out now, then. Unless you are lying. In that case it doesn't really matter what your thoughts are.

>theirs
His.

>every society that is destroyed by jews becomes anti-jew shortly before the collapse

>Every society that was anti-Semitic has perished
Spain had a golden age after the expulsion of Jews.

109 of them?

>bloodsuckers mad things aren't going quite as planned

Attached: 1661456786480988.jpg (1517x1358, 486.35K)

during the time of Christ, and a century prior, the Edomites/Idumeans had come to dominate the priesthood due to the usurpation by the Herodian dynasty who were ascended to regional power by Mark Antony. during the 2nd century B.C till after the time of Christ Judaea was multiethnic. You had the Edomites from the south (those who style themselves Jews) and actual Judahites & Israelites. The Herodian kings (even wikipedia will tell you so) being Edomites themselves filled the religious & administrative priestly Pharisee, Sadducees class with fellow Edomites, these Edomite priests created the Oral law (later penned as the talmud) that was used to worm its way around old testament law with semantics & sophistry

Attached: 1523125311963.png (696x688, 310.52K)

history contradicts those claims. look forward to you asking one more time again.

your precious "third reich". what happened to them?