Nigeria Bans White Models and Foreign Models From TV Advertising

mobile.twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1563375592220684288

Attached: 31D5A5A9-5460-40BD-9BF0-E69249792D91.jpg (1284x1817, 961.94K)

Ok

Niggers are canceling hwite ppl

But white people are a minority in Nigeria I thought they should get more representation?

But what about ma diversity!?

So what? They are doing what I wish they would do in Europe and America. They want advertisements to represent their people accurately. I wish we had that in America. Instead we have mixed race couples in every advertisement or minority models. Despite making up over 55% of the population, white models only make up 13% of the advertisements.

I have no problem with this and neither should anyone on this board. Nigeria wants the models to look like their native ethnic groups, and not foreigners. This is a good thing. If I were black and lived in a black country, I want to see blacks in the commercials and advertisements, must like since I live in a White country, I don’t want to see niggers on TV with our women, and mixed race couples and forced diversity in everything. Based Nigeria

I'm chill with this but they will never allow this in our countries, they get ethno-states but not people like us

>I have no problem with this and neither should anyone on this board.
Beta "imagine if the roles were reversed" cuck

All they had to do was ask the people making our ads to help out and the problem would've solved itself.

Attached: 1645681148590.png (751x684, 683.07K)

Based. We could be banning niggers but white people are too pathetic.

and yet I have to put up with non-stop nigger worship every time I watch a show

So what? Is letting them be literal racial supremacists while letting thousands of Nigerians cross into Europe and marry Europeans a “so what” type of response too?

Since when was this board so Zionist, always supporting racial supremacy in other states while letting their DIASPORA DO WHAT EVER IN OUR LANDS

Do you want people to be mad about this? You need to chill the fuck out. Good for them. Maybe they'll take a little more pride in their country and people and stay the fuck home.

Nah, man. I’ll let them do what’s best for themselves, and also let my country do what’s best for them in my country too :)

BASED

Mmmm, yes. It's coming along nicely.

Attached: stages of genocide.jpg (800x800, 100.51K)

Try reading my post past the first two words retard. I never advocated for niggers to flood Europe and erase white ethnic and racial heritage. In fact, I argued against it, supporting every nation/state to be given the moral freedom to set and decree racial guidelines that fit their ethnic population, in both America and Europe.

Niggers should be proud of being niggers since it's what they have to be for the rest of their natural lives.

How bigoted of Nigeria. They need more diversity.

No you moron, people are never ever that fucking fair. They’ll do what is best for themselves in their country AND yours. They banned white people but expect privileges in your country, this is an affront to all western nations that caters to these niggers.

You’re basically a Zionist at that point. Shilling for a country that’s not even yours.

I doubt they have that many whites on Nigerian TV to begin with. This is probably just some anti-white shit

We are right in the middle of an ethnocide and every sheep are applauding it.

Attached: Sans titre.jpg (1379x188, 98.3K)

Any Forums:
>we need le white ethnostate
Also Any Forums:
>nooooo black countries can't just ban white models, that's le racist!!!
You can't have it both ways, y'all.

I can't wait until they go full Zimbabwe and start starving after deporting all of their whites.

As long as they expect jobs, welfare, homes, and pussy in white countries but nothing for white people in Africa — YES I can.

>first country
>implying the rest should

blacks shouldn't even have their own countries

No. They need to know their place as niggers that are below us. Fuck this reddit "we r all equal" mouth breathing nonsense.

And then begging the whites to come back.