Suicide by hanging resources

If anyone can provide me with something like an infographic so my dumb ass doesn't fuck it up I'd appreciate it

Attached: E5BF16E7-EAF9-401D-835A-C1CE001CE790.jpg (650x400, 8.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/hanging/short-drop/simple-suspension
dignitas.ch/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=20&lang=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dial 998

Step one: Penis in ceiling fan

lol. lmao

Attached: yes.jpg (1039x692, 111.63K)

howtolynch.com

Threads like this are just a cry for help. Either get help if you truly want it, or google what you’re asking for yourself user. There’s lots of detailed guides online.

I looked and didn't find anything. I've seen them before, and am just asking on here to get one quickly.

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/hanging/short-drop/simple-suspension
Found one

I actually just swallowed enough pills to kill me, so it's pretty ironic for me to say this, but please don't kill yourself op.

yeah go ahead and try, you'll wake up either passed out on the floor or on the hospital bed.
Enjoy your quantum immortality faggots

Attached: the-red-book-5790427.jpg (690x1180, 59.1K)

Don't. Get a plastic tourniquet and tighten it around your neck from the side using a stick. Rest the stick against your shoulder so it doesn't unwind.

This way you don't die horribly choking, it just compresses the arteries and you lose consciousness like when you get up out of a hot tub too fast. If you somehow fuck it up and wake back up just do it again.

I've seen hangings bro and I realized that the bitch had abrasions around her neck and face where she was trying to get the rope off when she changed her mind midway through. I couldn't imagine the horror and I'd pick literally any other way to kill myself short of setting myself on fire or committing seppuku.

Go up to a nigger and call him a nigger

Attached: 317445E8-26EA-4E8A-BC70-A166DFA3EB36.jpg (246x350, 16.74K)

Don’t livestream it. No on will watch. You’re useless. You’re parents are disgusted at you for even thinking this. Kys faggot

Great, one more LGBT trash will less on this Planet.
Fuck right off. Nobody will miss you... pervert.

how painful is it?

extremely painful

If you’re feeling suicidal, and contemplating how you’re going to do it I encourage you to do something else instead. Drive to a hiking trail, a larger one and not super close to you. Go out of your way, what difference would it make if you were honestly wanting to take your own life? Go off trail and to the highest point possible. Find a nice rock/bluff and I want you to sit there. I ask you sit there for as long as you need, thinking about one thing:
>Do I want to die?
Don’t ask yourself that say yes and leave. Really sit there and think about it. Think about the impact it would have on anyone you know, love, etc. You might say you have no one that would be impacted by it, but you’re wrong. Your coworkers will suffer and have to cover your work now. Any family you have would be devastated and if you truly think they wouldn’t, they’d have to at the very least handle your last affairs. So any debt you left behind could fall on them, they’d have to go through ALL of your things and try to get rid of it/sell it. That would still make them suffer. Now if you’ve spent some serious time contemplating your suicide at this point and are convinced your death would affect absolutely no one and have decided you truly want to die…
Then you need to sit on that rock. Until dehydration takes you. If you truly think you are ready and willing to die but find yourself unable to sit on a rock for a mere three days then you get up and go home and change your life.
Get a new job, get a new hobby, find religion or faith in something greater than yourself and devote yourself to those things. Life isn’t easy but what was harder? Living your life or sitting on a rock for three days to die of dehydration?
Good luck suicidal anons. Pass the message along. Help our other anons out both here and in real life.

Shotgun to the face might be the least painful way to go. Who the fuck cares if it’s painful anyways. You’re going to be dead. Pussy.

Off-topic.

dignitas.ch/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=20&lang=en
Think I found the answer to a painless suicide

>too scared of being in pain when you die
Are you literally retarded? You’re going to be dead. Fucking coward

At least get a prostitute and smoke some weed

>rinkarnation

Attached: intzzzdex.png (512x512, 460.62K)