Is she right Any Forums?

Is she right Any Forums?

Attached: sz897t8gre809e9jh8r9e89trertfe.png (1200x1140, 1.17M)

No
This board sucks man…. SUCKS!

Attached: 9BC50D1F-9EEC-44BF-A3C7-F8322D610F34.png (1024x576, 627.88K)

Adults saying something isn't fair in life is unironically cringe, don't care who you are

debt (n.)
c. 1300, dette, "anything owed or due from one person to another, a liability or obligation to pay or render something to another," from Old French dete, from Latin debitum "thing owed," neuter past participle of debere "to owe," originally, "keep something away from someone," from de "away" (see de-) + habere "to have" (from PIE root *ghabh- "to give or receive").

Meaning "state of being under obligation to make payment" is from mid-14c. Restored spelling after c. 1400. In Middle English, debt of the body (mid-14c.) was "that which spouses owe to each other, sexual intercourse."

>be person with bachelors degree
>owe 20k dollars to university
>taxpayer pays all of it for you

or

>be minimum wage worker
>owe 10k to use government in taxes
>go to jail because you don't pay it

USA!

Attached: 678hg3ds-1374117560.jpg (1200x900, 157.83K)

fascinating how easily the media and leftists can take things out of context
truly, having a spine is a handicap these days

Yeah, it’s completely unfair that they forgave hers and not mine.

my brother in law is a hardcore leftist in his 30s and never had a job in his life with tons of school debt.

he went to the generic ITT Tech school and recently they forgave ITT Tech debt

delete car payments for a sector of society. that is unfair, too.

delay mortgages. that is unfair...

OH WAIT. IT'S JUST DELETING DEBT FOR GRADUATE DEGREES.

99.999% of grad degrees go directly to leftist industries.

it is unfair.

relieve debt from hvac then... they actually don't have debt so it would be a surplus payment and probably buy a new truck or some new tools or a new machine or to train a new employee to make their jobs more efficient which is terrible.

Attached: anonymous.jpg (266x374, 11.68K)

>b-but you can't just forgive $10,000 for an arts degree!
>what about retards like me who spent $50,000 to learn how to weld?

None of these conservatards seem to take issue with the government loaning tens of thousands of dollars to jobless teenagers who it simultaneously says can't have a beer because they aren't mature enough

More people going to college literally benefits everyone through increased long run economic productivity

50,000 dollars has never been spent on learning how to weld in history.

engineers have created books full of specifications for regulatory rules on how things need to be built and most of it is spent learning how to apply engineering specs to manufacturing.

stupid fucking retard.

Attached: excuseme.jpg (1600x900, 77.54K)

All of these kike lovers have probably been bailed out and had loans forgiven hundreds of times. All politicians are corrupt and should be taken care of, in Minecraft of course.

we've already given billions of dollars to foreign countries for much stupider shit. so much has been printed its completely worthless. this is the last hoorah before the goyim figure out kikes have pulled the rug from under them.

they are shitball people who can only say shitball things because everything they believe is incorrect

This. Now roll boys.

Attached: 1658259077674538.jpg (1024x915, 213.47K)

>Conservative U.S. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene received $183,504 in PPP loan forgiveness.
Uhhhh... MTG bros?

Attached: sweat1.gif (228x170, 1.86M)

Minimum wage workers have zero tax liability you fucking tool.

Yes, lequaneesha’s gender studies/African art history double major is truly a driving force for the economy

You're not wrong.
Problem is, people start doing some unholy shit once they figure the world is turning against them.
It's not the kinda situation you wanna create, especially if you're wealthy.

Attached: dose or no dose.jpg (206x251, 9.94K)

Yeah the us has been extorted for decades now and the coffers are almost empty. I hate to say it but you might be right here. During covid they took a fuckload of generational wealth out of the game and a lot of people are on their last leg. Student debt forgiveness is literally forcing working people to pay off someone else's loan against the threat of violence and jail if they choose not to. When you take the situation literally it's clear americans are exploited.

Bullshit and fuck you, have you ever made minimum wage?

but they arent completely forgiving everyones debt, they are still going to make money off those people whose debt is over 10k. so basically no, shes a dumb bitch

What is it like being retarded

guarantee you that most of the asspain about this comes from the types of flyovers to get scammed by UTI

Holy shit 50k to learn how to weld? A school tried to talk me into paying 20k and I said fuck it. Spent 6k to become an inspector and get welders fired lol.

Minimum wage people usually get back more than they pay.

I have. If you make under 20k you get everything back. I also did my children's tax returns.

“they” already made their money when they sold the loan to the fed.

>usually

ok, and? have you made minimum wage before? You do have to pay taxes, you are obligated to pay taxes. The government is forcing you to pay off someone else's debt with your taxes and if you don't they will put you in jail. They are literally forcing americans to pay for a some kids party time at a college.

debt isnt even real lol

Attached: mtg.jpg (2000x1253, 236.08K)

Thanks, doc

I've made up to $3 more than minimum wage and I've never owed money on taxes, always get a refund at the beginning of the year.

I dunno, life changes, sometimes unfair, sometimes flatout bullshit, I'm sure we all have ancestors that would be pretty pissed to see us with uh-(looks around) nail clippers "wtf is this shit, I lost three fingers to infection from grinding my nails on a bloody stone!", perspective on it is something, still have rabid unchecked classism from tycoon babies and how that fucks people all the time. There's a lot more "unfair" left unchecked on so much about society- this is shit, but still small in the grand scheme of issues...

A) life’s not fair.
B) the government holds the debt. It’s their right to forgive.

>greene

And?

To be fair, most rational people are against both of these things.

>hehe the majority of graduates are gender studies graduates because I feel like it’s like that
>prove it? Well stephen crowder said so and so did ben shapiro so it must be true

The majority of graduates are social science grads, yes

she's literally too stupid for Fox News, that's an accomplishment in itself

Comparing apples to lugnuts

> be nose
> take out loans in the millions
> completely forgiven
> be whitoids
> be monkeys
and this is how the story ends

Attached: 1661540553867012.png (1080x4301, 776.31K)

She is correct.

Debt is owned by someone. People loan money to earn an income. The debtor pays the debtee, the entity that has funds available to lend. In exchange for giving you some of those funds, they earn some interest.

Now if we decided as a society to change 'the rules of the game', that's fine. For example, in the book of Deuteronomy 15:1 it says, "1At the end of every seven years thou shalt make a release. 2And this is the manner of the release: Every creditor that lendeth ought unto his neighbour shall release it; he shall not exact it of his neighbour, or of his brother; because it is called the LORD'S release." (there's more, it's a complex verse). So that was their rule of the game. Every 7 years, you were set free. Knowing the rules of the game, lenders would act accordingly. And notice that in this case, the 'pain' was on the lender.

In the case we're seeing now, it is an example of the lender releasing the lender, it is a case of transference of the debt onto the general public.

They always pass some bullshit policy with obvious drawbacks for everybody and then when you try to piont out those drawbacks they obfuscate by offering random anecdotes and strawmen. It's the same shit every time.