Female cop slaps woman and pulls her hair

Good part starts @ 8:30
Slapping starts @ 11:04
youtube.com/watch?v=KTHnVnZDepI

Attached: female cop slaps woman.png (1920x1080, 2.72M)

Out of control dyke cop.

Life is over

why didn't the male officer stand up the belligerent sus and put them on the hood of the vehicle?

Imagine living in a country so shitty that you have to work as a cop at 60 instead of being able to retire.

I DON'T HAVE TO IMAGINE IT.

Life decisions matter.

it can be worse, needing to work at 60+ and no one fucking hires you

>Sign in to confirm your age
>This video may be inappropriate for some users.

Officer Karen is a nightmare

I hate women

Women were hired as cops to deal with other women's nonsense

Btw I don't drive

Supreme Court case states that if an officer asks you to exit the car you have to exit the vehicle. They did this for the bullshit reasoning of "officer safety," but it's abused all the time by police officers to basically harass you. If the police order you to leave your vehicle then you should do so. However, you should also be recording the encounter and be sure to ask them why they're asking you to exit the vehicle. Any answer other than "officer safety" or safety in general could set them up for a lawsuit.

Don't forget when you exit the vehicle to make sure the windows are rolled up, close the door behind you, and lock the doors. Also NEVER consent to any search or seizure of your person or property. Never answer any questions, even if they seem mundane and like small talk even if you're not under arrest.

I hate police everywhere but the amerikwans have a knack for staffing their police departments with sewer-tier filth who ordinarily would belong in insane asylums with a strait-jacket immobilizing them.

Don't forget you only see the bad side of USA because this is an American website

kys OP

Attached: 8A6120F2-80A8-4344-A5D1-35053EF0BB0F.jpg (750x951, 161.69K)

>you have one job OP..............

there is a good side?

kick the united states out of the americas

should have put a bullet in her head

Why am I the first one to point out the cop is Jewish? (((Newman))).

gimme a webm or a real link not jewtube

Attached: notgonnacrydiessuddenly.jpg (864x1340, 251.86K)

lol He gay af