What is the geopolitical future of Great Britain?

What is the geopolitical future of Great Britain?

Attached: 1661639220337273.webm (640x360, 2.91M)

Tribal warfare over ruins.

Normandy is coming back French*id and anglos will seethe again

Same as its past

Pakistan's summer vacation island.

Attached: 1638491408596.png (690x665, 567.65K)

i dont know

Ah like the good old days of yore.

Probably speaking Russian soon

Attached: brazil01.jpg (700x379, 105.77K)

I've been thinking about buying a place in Normandy. Looks comfy.

based not knowing user

even more dead empire

Its the whitest region of france and also we're very different from frenchoid faggots the average 50 years old here looks like the norfc phenotype and we love drinking pints in bars youll feel at home

This shit keeps me from enlisting

Bet you're fun at parties.

this is actually kinda based... It's gonna be a good time why Muslims bury all the degenerate libs under mounds of stones.

Attached: 1661648121985.jpg (1010x1200, 118.51K)

Excellent! Everything is so affordable. Do people resent houses being sold to anglos who only live in them part time?

grim

Problem is their muslims are not white but inbreed sandniggers

No, we're used of tourists buying homes here for holidays nobody will mind

Nigerian prime minister and the royal family gets canceled Napoleon style. Whites with money flee to south Ireland and into the northern hills of Scotland. The rest get enslaved and the USA helps with the enslavement. Israel designated London as its second capital and Turkey takes Germany with the blessing of Russia and China

Proxy battlefield for poos, pakis , general sandniggers in the the lower and mid parts

happy sheepingfucking together with the newcomers in north and west /scots & welsh found a common ground with muslims there

Take your pills. Topkek.

The answer, of course, is that Britain today is a powerhouse of ideas, experiments, and imagination. Always has been. Always will be. It's in the water. You shittier countries don't understand. Britain is not just some temporary lines drawn on a map. It is eternal.