What does Any Forums think of prepping?

I'm unironically considering buying a solid piece of land with a nice property with solar panels somewhere in rural Scotland (far north of the UK) close to a lake where I can be safe from urban shitholes once shit hits the fan, which it will very soon.

The people around me are still unaware. They still have their head buried deep in consumerist hopes and dreams, not realizing that we're inching closer and closer to a full blown societal collapse within the next decade or so.

This energy crisis is JUST the beginning of shit hitting the fan, and once people actually realize where we're at on the timeline, it will already be too late to do anything of note. Remember, the majority of civilization are like sheep. They are a lagging indicator, they do not act accordingly until others do, and by then the window of opportunity has already closed.

Attached: img.png (937x1135, 397.08K)

Coconut oil is better than Vaseline.

>solar panels
How long do you think they would last? I'm gently curious.
Don't look it up yet, answer from memory

why are you tell Any Forums for?

you wont do anything..

I know, i know, you have the inside sources of truth "its all about to happen"

and you still wont do anything

>blog

Attached: 1661573130118036.jpg (1500x500, 154.25K)

if you're a handout
you will starve
every famine in the last 200 years has been man made and millions die indiscrimnately
the poorest die first and attack the middleclass
if you don't have food for them they will devour you.

having food and water, as well as backup lights, medicine, blankets, bug out bag, fuel, and self defense tools, is a totally rational way to prep. underground bunkers and shit, not so much.

Full collapse or nuclear war is unlikely to ever happen, but I do recommend getting out there and constructing bugout locations. You want to have a safe place that is not a government registered structure so you can do sensitive work there and never have to fear a police/military raid which would be the most likely event you can't adequately defend against.

>what does Any Forums think of prepping
do you need online validation for every thought that crosses your mind before engaging it?
>solar panels
>northern U. K.
lel
I didn't bother to type out the rest

>my country will reach critical level by 2040
i m gonna do it the american way.

>do you need online validation for every thought that crosses your mind before engaging it?
yes

love filtering faggots.

>owning property and being somewhat self sufficient is PrEpPiNg
I thought it was every adults aspiration to not live in a hive and depend on walmart for everything.

>solid piece of land somewhere in rural Scotland
As a fellow bong I have to ask: how much would that cost? An arm and a leg? I'm sick of living in Londonistan

Listen fag
Its real simple.
You want to kot deal with idiots?
You move to the country.
By all means if money is what you need then drive to the fuckin hellscape city for work.
But if you want peace on your days off..
You live rural bud.
T. Missourian

Attached: intro-1604192607.jpg (1000x562, 79.9K)

I used to be a prepper actually, still eating from storage. At some point I realized I really just want to see it all fall apart and then I'm done. It's s bit like the nuke preppers, what happens after it all blows away. You stay burued in a hole eating shit food for how long? To return to a wasteland when? Why?

Attached: comfy couple.gif (320x320, 807.69K)

its fun and shit but wont save our asses

we must fight kikes if we want to win this

>Why?
To see the wasteland and derive meaning from it for yourself. Even in hell a man can find purpose: in the nothingness of death there is only static

Attached: 1660382055224145.webm (720x808, 2.69M)

nukes wont drop on the alps so i m fine, more worried about hobos and immigrants getting into a rampage after the goverment isnt there anymore.
aka some spare ak or ar mags.

5 bed 3 bath properties go for around ~£250k, the catch is that you're often living in the middle of nowhere or close to a small village.

The catch? Maybe because I'm a no job Uni student but that still seems like a piss load of money. What kind of occupation do you have to be able to afford that, if you don't mind me asking? I'm not too worldy in the matters of property

anyone got suggestion on what to do to keep looking like patrick bateman after civilization collapse?

>more worried about hobos and immigrants getting into a rampage after the goverment isnt there anymore
>mfw I will never be based highlander charging at niggers with a zweihander

I wonder how many preppers in Hoholstan got dragged out and raided by Azov faggots.

stock up on skin care products and autism.
learn to sew your own clothing and get gud at grooming.

>charging at niggers with a zweihander
if civilization collapse in italy big guv will probabily die by 2040 i m gonna go to san marino to trade and get the rest of my weapon and refuge on the alps or similar and switch from vegetarian diet to hunter using .416 barret or similar sniper to keep hobos and looter from stealing while using 12 gauge semi auto to get the food on the table.
also keeping some .22 to train in shooting.
im not gonna be a tacticool boogtard fighting against a goverment and getting shoot in room clearing so the ar/ak is gonna be used rarely prefering an ar-10 or similar for hunting or sniping and versatility simple as.

>learn to sew your own clothing and get gud at grooming.
what about exercises for low body fat and keeping on body building?