Where are the 81 million? I dont see them

Where are the 81 million? I dont see them....

Attached: 1657160746812.jpg (1200x800, 584.62K)

STOP NOTICING THINGS

We're up to 81 million now? Oy vey remember the 81 million Holocaust survivors.

At home keeping your dumb ass safe from covid

Biden really is just the luckiest man ever. Can't think of a single candidate whoever just hid in a basement for 6 months an then won without even trying. Not even the cherished Mitt Romney could pull it off.

>81 million people wanted to come to my party, but nobody showed up!

Attached: bidey.png (428x421, 440.51K)

Nice bait

Their excuse is Covid, they were “smart” and didnt want to spread germs around, and they call us election truthers schitzo....americans need to wake up about democracy, its a HOAX

only boomers go to political rallies lmao

>a car commercial during a staged election
peak zombie america

Its day 626 ans I still have yet to meet an enthusiastic Biden voter.

Do you know how hard it is to find video of this campaign rally? They realized it was cringe and fucking scrubbed it. I remember watching it live and it was fucking hilarious having all the cars honk their horns as applause, but I can't find it anywhere.

Tyrant defending her election fraud....you women should not be allowed to supervise ballots or even vote

All those jeep owners.

Attached: its-a-jeep-thing-you-wouldnt-understand.jpg (510x720, 86.1K)

a pair of jeans that fit just riiiight

I watched both nights live. It was actually insane. Anyone telling me that 81 million people voted for dementia man I know is 100% lying. It did not happen. I saw Bidens rallies, more than Trumps, their lies do not sway me one bit.

the jeep sheep wave is cringe
get a 4runner

You zoomers love your LGBT demonrats...get aids and die

he says as he claps through tears of patriotic joy while watching a trump video set to Two Steps From Hell

Those are like the same 5 cars over and over wtf

Attached: 2Q==(24).jpg (180x280, 9.89K)

kek, I member the Biden inauguration (pic rel)

Attached: 1660333508503585.jpg (1024x576, 59.82K)

Thats just how hard the corporations voted :)

How? Nobody was there, unless you count the literal military troops occupying our capitol for [some reason].

Attached: EsLzLdoW8AECJDf.jpg (1200x1200, 450.35K)

>how?
Biden inauguration was, shamefully, livestreamed.

Oh, I thought you meant people actually attending. Surely at least some of those 81 million would have gone, right?

lol, no, I mean, voter fraud is as old as democracy itself.. you Trump people are probably right about the rigging

The first live televised coup d'etat

I live in a liberal city, nobody wants to admit voting for Biden. Almost like they didn't. I think I saw more Hillary, Obama and Bernie stickers than Biden.