Spaniard says the word. He's smashed by Moroccans

Spaniard says the word. He's smashed by Moroccans.
Any Forums ain't real life

Attached: output.webm (640x1138, 1.3M)

Non-European scum will be deported after the revolution. Laugh now but mark my words, faggot.

Why do nafris behave like niggers? I had many of them in my school. They are all literally niggerish scum. But what I have heard is that Arab Moroccans blame Berbers for all this.

Which ones are the spanish and which ones are the moroccans?

>"You're a nigger"
>Mob procedes to then act like niggers

Everyone in the video looks like a med, I call bs,

>n*ggers
I dare you to say that irl, i dare you

Donde están?

I won't call you nigger, you're just a pedo goatfucker like profet mohammed

Spaniard user, you fuckers need to go aztec on Africans and morrocans like your Mexican offspring do with the hatians

KEK

Nigger. We beat your sandnigger kind whenever you try to hop our fences.

Attached: downloadfile_661888323278138.jpg (474x316, 39.29K)

>Europe's land wasted on anti nigger fences only because we're too weak to shot them and fertilise the fields with their ashes
Sad

>Spaniard says the word
how do you say nigger in spanish, or was it another word?

>Everyone in the video looks like a med, I call bs
the spaniard is the one slapping (kek) and with the zoomer haircut

>I dare you to say that irl, i dare you
shhh sand kahlouch, mohammed tongs my anus

>Spaniard says the word
He just said "the word". It triggers pigfuckers like anything else. Try it at the Bataclan

>10v1
Yeah real scary shitskin. What happens when I turn up at your house and its 1v1. You curl up in a ball and cry whilst I stamp on your head. Fucking 120lb little rat.

I'm armed, feel free to come at me your scumshit nigger. I'll even give your your own Any Forums webm as you slowly expire if there's a camera nearby, since you're so into it

you goddamn parasite

Many such cases

It's better than letting them in. We'd shoot them if we didn't have to worry about westoids sperging out and embargoing us for it.

??? But the Mexican is winning the fight? Wtf are you saying

Based and kekpilled meme reference. Can't believe zoomers are too dumb to get it.

Shut up faggot. This isn't a situation where you need to shoot anyone you fucking unhinged retard, just learn how to fight pussy

I know you guys are based, just kidding. Sadly shitaly is so cucked that despite having a natural wall in the mediterranean sea it sends ships to Lybia just to import africans

All I see is several mutants chimping. Spain had 800 years of nigger DNA, so they should embrace their nigger brothers.

At least they built a HUUUUGE wall and made the EU pay for it

he is slapping, lmao

>let me tell you who's the nigger since I'm the biggest mutt expert ever
Go back to your dna test to discover your 15% askenazi

Yeah I know, lots of (((NGOs))) operate rescue ships of the Mediterrane.
Is there a realistic chance of the situation in Italy changing with the upcoming election?

What will an Africanized Europe look like?

>Go back to your dna test to discover your 15% askenazi
Fuck you mutant, I am 100% White, and 0% Spainard/Nigger.

They will probably slow it down a bit but never stop completely (at least by today's standards). I can't imagine what could happen after the incoming economic collapse, when people will get really angry in Europe.

>another "fellow white"
Nice way to tell everyone you don't know where are you coming from ogro de las americas

Moroccans dominate Kickboxing. Even in 1 on 1, we beat you ass!!

Attached: jamal-ben-saddik-benjamin-adegbuyi-glory-combat.jpg (1080x720, 139.72K)

>don't shoot someone trying to take your life
no, shoot them.
shoot them until they are no longer a threat

I'm not playing patty cake with you closeted faggot homos. come at me and i will put you in the ground without a single remorse

Hopefully what happened after Weimar became unbearable.

>ain't real life

You dumb nigger this is the REAL WORLD we have been warning about for 20 years